PDA

View Full Version : Miyagi's Christmas Speech

Mr. Miyagi
12-24-2004, 03:21 AM
Dear Zoners,

In the holiday spirit, I just want you to know that I really appreciate Bills Zone and everyone involved, including all zone staff and all zoners. This is a place where I truly feel belong, and you guys have been like a family to me. Everyone I've personally met or talked to on the phone/chat has been wonderful, and I hope to be able to meet more of you guys too.

I've made a promise before that I will do everything I can to make the home opener next season. I hope to meet a lot of you guys there. As for Chambers and other Phins fans, you'll have to come up to Buffalo cuz no way I'm going to a game in Miami. :rofl:

Merry Christmas all. Oh, and Happy Holidays to Phil too. :D

:miyagi:

Charlieguide
12-24-2004, 10:04 AM
Perhaps us out-of-towners should make it a point to not only be at the opener, but try to grab seats in the same section. 40 yard line, home side, 20 rows back sounds nice. :D

mchurchfie
12-24-2004, 06:17 PM
Dear Zoners,

In the holiday spirit, I just want you to know that I really appreciate Bills Zone and everyone involved, including all zone staff and all zoners. This is a place where I truly feel belong, and you guys have been like a family to me. Everyone I've personally met or talked to on the phone/chat has been wonderful, and I hope to be able to meet more of you guys too.

I've made a promise before that I will do everything I can to make the home opener next season. I hope to meet a lot of you guys there. As for Chambers and other Phins fans, you'll have to come up to Buffalo cuz no way I'm going to a game in Miami. :rofl:

Merry Christmas all. Oh, and Happy Holidays to Phil too. :D

:miyagi:
:z::hang:

FTG
12-24-2004, 06:33 PM
. This is a place where I truly feel belon.

Boy do they have you fooled :snicker:

:jk: Merry Christmas