PDA

View Full Version : How do you stop T.Henry? ...its easy

WCoastFin
11-22-2002, 02:36 PM
You Dont, you let him stop himself! ....I think a big part of Henrys success this year has been do to the fact that he fumbles alot...yes, it sounds carzy but its true!....instead of the fumbles getting to Henrys head theyve gotten to the opponents head and now theyre always going for the ball instead of tackling him...and he knows that theyre gonna go for the ball so he holds on to it tight but at the same time hes chewing up yards...you have to tackle him and let him fumble on his own...fumblers fumble naturally and hes a natural fumbler....tackle him and he will fumble on his own....If you notice most of the fumbles he has made have mostly all came becuz of a good hit or becuz someone was trying to tackle him, and you rarley see someone causing it....Defenses have to concentrate on tackling him and he will stop himself!

4thAndLong
11-22-2002, 02:40 PM
Most his fumbles were him changing hands of the ball in traffic, or (obviously) not holding onto the ball hard enough in traffic.

I dont get what your saying either.

"If you notice most of the fumbles he has made have mostly all came becuz of a good hit or becuz someone was trying to tackle him, and you rarley see someone causing it."

Isn't hitting him forcing the fumble?

4thAndLong
11-22-2002, 02:40 PM
And it's so easy you couldn't stop him either. :D

TacklingDummy
11-22-2002, 02:44 PM
you let him throw them ....I think a big part of Lucas's Int. this year has been do to the fact that he throws alot of them...yes, it sounds carzy but its true!....instead of the interceptions getting to Lucas head theyve gotten to the opponents head and now theyre always going for the ball pick...and he knows that they're gonna go for the pic so he throws it anyways...you have to make Lucas throw interceptions on his own...interceptions come naturally and hes a natural interception thrower....pressure him and he will throw them on his own....If you notice most of the interceptions he has thrown have mostly all came becuz of a good hit or becuz someone was trying to tackle him, and you rarley see someone causing it....Defenses have to concentrate on pressuring him and he will throw them himself!:coocoo:

4thAndLong
11-22-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by TacklingDummy
you let him throw them ....I think a big part of Lucas's Int. this year has been do to the fact that he throws alot of them...yes, it sounds carzy but its true!....instead of the interceptions getting to Lucas head theyve gotten to the opponents head and now theyre always going for the ball pick...and he knows that they're gonna go for the pic so he throws it anyways...you have to make Lucas throw interceptions on his own...interceptions come naturally and hes a natural interception thrower....pressure him and he will throw them on his own....If you notice most of the interceptions he has thrown have mostly all came becuz of a good hit or becuz someone was trying to tackle him, and you rarley see someone causing it....Defenses have to concentrate on pressuring him and he will throw them himself!:coocoo:

:lol: :rofl: :lmao: :laughter: :laughter:

Novacane
11-22-2002, 02:52 PM
More proof that WCF is not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Mr B
11-22-2002, 02:54 PM
LOL WCF...redifining the word "moron" every day!:hammeru:

WCoastFin
11-22-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong
And it's so easy you couldn't stop him either. :D

we stopped him when it counted....I would rather let him run all over us and hold him for no TDs, then let Bledsoe throw all over us....which wouldve been embarresing.:drool:

WCoastFin
11-22-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong

Isn't hitting him forcing the fumble?

not necessarily, what I meant by forcing a fumble, I meant swating or hitting at the ball....in the KC game there was ALOT of that.

MissBuffalo
11-22-2002, 04:33 PM
This is his first season fumbling the ball a lot. How does that make him a "natural fumbler???"

Cntrygal
11-22-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by MissBuffalo
This is his first season fumbling the ball a lot. How does that make him a "natural fumbler???"

WCF is disappointed that his "prediction of 1 fumble with a KC recovery" didn't happen.

:D

WCoastFin
11-22-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by MissBuffalo

thats becuz this is his first complete healthy first season.

4thAndLong
11-22-2002, 05:13 PM
It's also the first year Lucas started a game with the Dolphins.

JJamezz
11-22-2002, 05:25 PM
http://www.billszone.com/jjamezz/cuckoo.gif

TigerJ
11-22-2002, 07:08 PM
How many fumble free games will it take before WCF realizes TH has worked through his fumble problems? The world is fortunate WCF is not in charge.

Ed
11-22-2002, 07:16 PM
Ricky Williams:

1999- 6 fumbles
2000- 6 fumbles
2001- 8 fumbles
2002- 4 fumbles (still 6 more games to play)

Now there's a "natural fumbler."

Ingtar33
11-22-2002, 11:04 PM
yes he is...
When he came out of collage most collage scouts (including myself) felt he might have a problem with fumbling since he has small hands... I guess us scouts can be right.

SABURZFAN
11-23-2002, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Ed
Ricky Williams:

1999- 6 fumbles
2000- 6 fumbles
2001- 8 fumbles
2002- 4 fumbles (still 6 more games to play)

Now there's a "natural fumbler."

OOPS!!!!!!!hey Wheat toast,what do you think about.....where'd he go??:huh:

wheat toast --->:squish: <-------ed

WG
11-23-2002, 07:46 AM
"How do you stop T.Henry? ...its easy"

Yeah, it is. Apparently all you do is go up by 3 or 4 points and then Gilbride panics and only throws the ball. So unless the Bills are tied or up the entire game, that essentially stops Henry! Being behind in the game is all the justification that Gilbride and Bledsoe need to throw the ball all the time.

:D

JJamezz
11-23-2002, 09:53 AM
Wys's post :up:

MissBuffalo
11-23-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
thats becuz this is his first complete healthy first season.

In the NFL!!! DOH!!! If you're going to call somone a "natural fumbler" that would mean he has a history of fumbling the ball a lot throughout his ENTIRE career. Not just 1 and a half seasons in the NFL.

colin
11-24-2002, 08:43 AM
WCF, how old are you and are you a dropout?

mchurchfie
11-24-2002, 10:39 AM
You don't, you just step back and let him do it to himself like he always does:D

shelby
11-24-2002, 10:48 AM
:lol: