• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

How do you stop T.Henry? ...its easy

You Dont, you let him stop himself! ....I think a big part of Henrys success this year has been do to the fact that he fumbles alot...yes, it sounds carzy but its true!....instead of the fumbles getting to Henrys head theyve gotten to the opponents head and now theyre always going for the ball instead of tackling him...and he knows that theyre gonna go for the ball so he holds on to it tight but at the same time hes chewing up yards...you have to tackle him and let him fumble on his own...fumblers fumble naturally and hes a natural fumbler....tackle him and he will fumble on his own....If you notice most of the fumbles he has made have mostly all came becuz of a good hit or becuz someone was trying to tackle him, and you rarley see someone causing it....Defenses have to concentrate on tackling him and he will stop himself!
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.
  • 4thAndLong
    I'm Really 4 and Short
    • Sep 2002

Most his fumbles were him changing hands of the ball in traffic, or (obviously) not holding onto the ball hard enough in traffic.

I dont get what your saying either.

"If you notice most of the fumbles he has made have mostly all came becuz of a good hit or becuz someone was trying to tackle him, and you rarley see someone causing it."

Isn't hitting him forcing the fumble?

Comment

• 4thAndLong
      I'm Really 4 and Short
      • Sep 2002

And it's so easy you couldn't stop him either.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

How do you make R.Lucas throw Interceptions...its easy.

you let him throw them ....I think a big part of Lucas's Int. this year has been do to the fact that he throws alot of them...yes, it sounds carzy but its true!....instead of the interceptions getting to Lucas head theyve gotten to the opponents head and now theyre always going for the ball pick...and he knows that they're gonna go for the pic so he throws it anyways...you have to make Lucas throw interceptions on his own...interceptions come naturally and hes a natural interception thrower....pressure him and he will throw them on his own....If you notice most of the interceptions he has thrown have mostly all came becuz of a good hit or becuz someone was trying to tackle him, and you rarley see someone causing it....Defenses have to concentrate on pressuring him and he will throw them himself!

Comment

• 4thAndLong
          I'm Really 4 and Short
          • Sep 2002

Re: How do you make R.Lucas throw Interceptions...its easy.

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
          you let him throw them ....I think a big part of Lucas's Int. this year has been do to the fact that he throws alot of them...yes, it sounds carzy but its true!....instead of the interceptions getting to Lucas head theyve gotten to the opponents head and now theyre always going for the ball pick...and he knows that they're gonna go for the pic so he throws it anyways...you have to make Lucas throw interceptions on his own...interceptions come naturally and hes a natural interception thrower....pressure him and he will throw them on his own....If you notice most of the interceptions he has thrown have mostly all came becuz of a good hit or becuz someone was trying to tackle him, and you rarley see someone causing it....Defenses have to concentrate on pressuring him and he will throw them himself!

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
            • Jul 2002

More proof that WCF is not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Comment

• Mr B
              • Sep 2002

LOL WCF...redifining the word "moron" every day!:hammeru:

Comment

• WCoastFin
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by 4thAndLong
                And it's so easy you couldn't stop him either.
                we stopped him when it counted....I would rather let him run all over us and hold him for no TDs, then let Bledsoe throw all over us....which wouldve been embarresing.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by 4thAndLong

Isn't hitting him forcing the fumble?
                  not necessarily, what I meant by forcing a fumble, I meant swating or hitting at the ball....in the KC game there was ALOT of that.

Comment

• MissBuffalo
                    Quiddity
                    • Jul 2002

This is his first season fumbling the ball a lot. How does that make him a "natural fumbler???"
                    See me here pushing you
                    If I then deny I do
                    Contemplate or wish away
                    If I ask you not to stay

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MissBuffalo
                      This is his first season fumbling the ball a lot. How does that make him a "natural fumbler???"
                      WCF is disappointed that his "prediction of 1 fumble with a KC recovery" didn't happen.

Originally posted by notacon
                      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• WCoastFin
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MissBuffalo
                        thats becuz this is his first complete healthy first season.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
                          I'm Really 4 and Short
                          • Sep 2002

It's also the first year Lucas started a game with the Dolphins.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

How many fumble free games will it take before WCF realizes TH has worked through his fumble problems? The world is fortunate WCF is not in charge.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X