• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Tough Game For Us Tomorrow

could end up being a barn burner. SF has two tough weeks here and this will be their last game at home. I think they just might come out and play hard tomorrow which could prove disasterous for the Bills who will be without a running game. The last few weeks it has been so blatantly clear that DB can't do a good enough job getting the balls to receivers that we have needed 5 turnovers a game to rack up enough field goals in short field situations to get convincing wins againts pathetic teams. It could get ugly...and being in a game in the 4th quarter against the pathetic niners would be about as ugly as it could get.
  • daquixxers
    Veteran Zoner
    • Dec 2004

No. Not really. This will be as hard as the Seattle game was for us ...

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by daquixxers
      No. Not really. This will be as hard as the Seattle game was for us ...
      That game should have been difficult...I really hate sitting around counting on opposing teams playing bad so we can get wins.

Comment

• Billz_fan
        • Jan 2003

I agree with Typo, don't mail this game in. While I think the Bills win this could be tough.

It's a west coast game against a team with nothing to lose. Thats dangerous.

Im hoping we get a good day from the defense and special forces
        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• daquixxers
          Veteran Zoner
          • Dec 2004

No. It wont be tough. We wont play McGahee and we will still win by about 17-20 points ...

Comment

• im4bflo
            the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
            • Sep 2003

I know anybody can win on any Sun., but the only team that can beat us this Sun., is the BUFFALO BILLS, and that's just not happening anymore lately.
            Shaud looked well when he played, he's no McGahee or Henry, but I like him.
            The only way they have a chance, is to get to Drew, but we're so well balanced now, we can even make up for that, so, I'm not so negative, I'm enjoying this ride! YEEHAAAA!

Comment

Working...
            X