PDA

View Full Version : So, Denver won.

mybills
12-26-2004, 06:17 AM
They have to lose next week no matter what?
As well as, Jets lose two, etc.

I need a recap, please!

FTG
12-26-2004, 07:43 AM
Titans did not look like they even showed up to me which was suprising from a Jeff Fisher coached team.

honey
12-26-2004, 07:46 AM
Titans did not look like they even showed up to me which was suprising from a Jeff Fisher coached team.

The Titans have a lot of injured players, though - they're really hurting, I guess, from what the announcers were saying last night. :idunno:

FTG
12-26-2004, 07:51 AM
Volek looked awesome the last 2 weeks but he looked like bad last night when we needed him. It sure does suck having to hope for help from sucky teams. I'm still having nightmares about Nate Clements not knocking the balls down against Jacksonville

G. Host
12-26-2004, 07:57 AM
They have to lose next week no matter what?
As well as, Jets lose two, etc.

I need a recap, please!

There are still two wildcard playoff spots open.

The ONLY team we can tie records with is the Jets as far as I understand.

Which means only one team can have a better or equal record than us with Jets excemption mentioned above in order for us to get into playoffs. Broncos still need to face Colts next week. Bills still need to take care of business in California.

A quote from Rochester D&C:
Incredibly, after all the adversity they faced early in the season, the Bills can make the playoffs if they win their last two games and Baltimore, Jacksonville and Denver all lose at least once. If one of those teams happens to win both its games, the Bills can still get in if the New York Jets lose both their remaining games.

jamze132
12-26-2004, 09:51 AM
It is going to be a very intersting week 17 next week! I think our best hope is for the Jets to suck ass today and at the Rams next week. Hoepfully the Rams have something to play for!

mush69
12-26-2004, 10:18 AM
The Jets are in for it today, with the Filthy fish beating up on New England last week they are going to look into getting back into playoff form and putting a thrashing on the Jets. Did the Jets play them tough the first game? If I remember it right they were in it until the very end weren't they?

The_Philster
12-26-2004, 10:33 AM
With a little over two minutes to play and the New York Jets driving for a go-ahead score, the Patriots defense huddled on the sideline.

It was fourth-and-8 from the New England 30, and the Patriots clung to a six-point lead. They stayed calm, drawing on their varied experiences in close games, and knew they had to get after Chad Pennington to have any chance at saving the game...more (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20041024_NYJ@NE)