• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Once Bledsoe gets rocking, Bills figure to roll

When the Bills run
    RB Willis McGahee's availability is uncertain because of his knee injury. Even if he doesn't play, Bills can't abandon running game. Shaud Williams is a shifty back with good speed and vision. Joe Burns is a tough back who runs with a lot of determination. Neither has McGahee's physical skills, but they might be effective if offensive line controls 49ers' front seven.

Although 49ers' run defense isn't great, it ranks a respectable 13th in NFL. DT Bryant Young, 32, still shows flashes of past Pro Bowl form, but there isn't much around him. Two of their best linebackers, former Pro Bowler Julian Peterson and Jamie Winborn, are down with injuries. LBs Jeff Ulbrich and Derek Smith have nose for ball (each has more than 100 tackles), but they aren't difference makers.

Advantage: Even.
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • jamze132
    • Jun 2003

Drew...rock 'n' rolln'? uh...ok? What kind of idiot wrote that article? Can anyone remember the last time Drew torched a great defense? I am pretty sure it was in 2002 when he first came over. Since then? He has made me feel like a rock that just can't stop rollin'. But I have faith in him that he will pass for an amazing 200 yds and throw a pick against a 2-12 team today!

Comment

Working...
    X