• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Major Props to Drew Bledsoe and Offense Offense Offense

I did miss a little bit of the game...but from what I saw I was very impressed with the short passing game that has been killing us. Now we can beat anyone as far as I'm concerned. I'm very pleased right now. I hope we can make it to the playoffs I would love to see what kind of damage this team can do.
  • DaBills
    • Sep 2004

I second that. He drove early and ate up the clock. No points initially, but it kept them off guard instead of going 3-and-out early. That's what we need against Pitt.

Good job to ALL the offense. Bledsoe looked sharp and props to him for exposing the 49ers in short-passing situations rather than forcing the deep ball. Sure looked early though that WRs gave up on running down some passes that were catchable.

Anyone else think that Shaud Williams made Travis Henry's agent nervous today? That guy has some jets.
    “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

I think Travis Henry's agent has been nervous for some time now ... and drunk, from what I read here
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
        I think Travis Henry's agent has been nervous for some time now ... and drunk, from what I read here
        That Wisniowska will do it to you every time
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
          I did miss a little bit of the game...but from what I saw I was very impressed with the short passing game that has been killing us. Now we can beat anyone as far as I'm concerned. I'm very pleased right now. I hope we can make it to the playoffs I would love to see what kind of damage this team can do.
          Agreed, although it was against a 2-12 team. I wasn't able to watch the game so I'll watch tomorrow on a friend's TiVo. At that point I'll have an opinion.

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
            Agreed, although it was against a 2-12 team. I wasn't able to watch the game so I'll watch tomorrow on a friend's TiVo. At that point I'll have an opinion.
            Yeah man but it's no fluke when you keep CRUSHING teams no matter how good or bad they are. Besides in previous weeks I thought our opponents were still exposing weaknesses we had...and they looked pretty corrected finally this week. Right now, I feel really good about the team along with everyone else I'm sure. I just wish I could listen to the post game show but I'm in the syracuse area and can't find it on the dial.

I also hope we start off the new year with a playoff berth...this team really looked hungry today.

Comment

Working...
            X