PDA

View Full Version : Major Props to Drew Bledsoe and Offense Offense Offense

Typ0
12-26-2004, 05:36 PM
I did miss a little bit of the game...but from what I saw I was very impressed with the short passing game that has been killing us. Now we can beat anyone as far as I'm concerned. I'm very pleased right now. I hope we can make it to the playoffs I would love to see what kind of damage this team can do.

DaBills
12-26-2004, 05:40 PM
I second that. He drove early and ate up the clock. No points initially, but it kept them off guard instead of going 3-and-out early. That's what we need against Pitt.

Good job to ALL the offense. Bledsoe looked sharp and props to him for exposing the 49ers in short-passing situations rather than forcing the deep ball. Sure looked early though that WRs gave up on running down some passes that were catchable.

Anyone else think that Shaud Williams made Travis Henry's agent nervous today? That guy has some jets.

Philagape
12-26-2004, 05:50 PM
I think Travis Henry's agent has been nervous for some time now ... and drunk, from what I read here

The_Philster
12-26-2004, 06:11 PM
I think Travis Henry's agent has been nervous for some time now ... and drunk, from what I read here
:spit: That Wisniowska will do it to you every time

Mr. Cynical
12-26-2004, 06:15 PM
I did miss a little bit of the game...but from what I saw I was very impressed with the short passing game that has been killing us. Now we can beat anyone as far as I'm concerned. I'm very pleased right now. I hope we can make it to the playoffs I would love to see what kind of damage this team can do.
Agreed, although it was against a 2-12 team. I wasn't able to watch the game so I'll watch tomorrow on a friend's TiVo. At that point I'll have an opinion. :D

Typ0
12-26-2004, 06:21 PM
Agreed, although it was against a 2-12 team. I wasn't able to watch the game so I'll watch tomorrow on a friend's TiVo. At that point I'll have an opinion. :D

Yeah man but it's no fluke when you keep CRUSHING teams no matter how good or bad they are. Besides in previous weeks I thought our opponents were still exposing weaknesses we had...and they looked pretty corrected finally this week. Right now, I feel really good about the team along with everyone else I'm sure. I just wish I could listen to the post game show but I'm in the syracuse area and can't find it on the dial.

I also hope we start off the new year with a playoff berth...this team really looked hungry today.