PDA

View Full Version : Pitt game will be interesting

ArcticWildMan
12-26-2004, 06:45 PM
I know we'll be playing full bore, but Pittsburgh can just sit back and learn from our gameplan. If we do indeed make it into the playoffs, we would wind up playing them at their house the following week.

It'll be interesting to see if MM calls a bunch of trick plays if we get a lead early on just to keep from showing our "A" game.

FTG
12-26-2004, 06:48 PM
Do whatever it takes to beat them.

BAM
12-26-2004, 06:50 PM
If we do indeed make it into the playoffs, we would wind up playing them at their house the following week.

They just clinched Home Field advantage and have a 1st round Bye don't they? :scratch:

ArcticWildMan
12-26-2004, 06:50 PM
They just clinched Home Field advantage and have a 1st round Bye don't they? :scratch:

:doh: Good point. That would mean we play who then? NE???

BAM
12-26-2004, 06:52 PM
New England clinched a 1st round bye today too. Either Indy or San Diego I guess.

FTG
12-26-2004, 06:52 PM

It would depend on what seeds won. I think Pitt gets the lowest seeded team remaining after the wildcard games are played

FTG
12-26-2004, 06:54 PM
so we would either play Indy or San Deigo week 1

ArcticWildMan
12-26-2004, 06:54 PM
New England clinched a 1st round bye today too. Either Indy or San Diego I guess.

Indy clinched the #3 seed, so it would be them I guess.

We still need big help from either Indy or the Rams, so it'll be up in the air until the last game next week.

coywire27
12-26-2004, 07:12 PM
Buffalo plays Pitt at 1PM and Jets play Rams at 1PM

Indy plays the Broncos at 3PM - talk about suspense!!!!

G. Host
12-26-2004, 08:29 PM

Assuming Bills make playoffs as 6th seed, the Bills would play Colts, #3 seed. If they won THAT game they would play Pittsburgh the #1 seed. And then if they won THAT game they would play winner of #2 Patriots home game.

http://members.cox.net/billswatch/playoffs.gif

Assuming Bills make playoffs as 5th seed, the Bills would play Chargers, #4 seed. If they won THAT game they would play Pittsburgh who is #1 seed unless Colts LOST to #6 seed and then they would play New England who is #2 seed. If the #6 team beat the #3 seed and won next game as well then Bills would host home game as #5 seed.