PDA

View Full Version : I know this is unlikely but....

buffalofan19
12-26-2004, 08:39 PM
You guys realize that Buffalo could still get the 5th seed?...

If both Denver AND the Jets lose next week and Buffalo beats Pittsburgh.:dance:

Don't get me wrong, I just want the Bills to get in, but I just realized that it was possible. Personally, if they could help it, I would rather have the Bills play San Diego than Indianapolis.

Demon
12-26-2004, 08:40 PM
I could careless who we play, but i prefer to play Indy, it would be priceless if we beat Manning and stopped his air attack.

And me and my freinds are planning on going to Indy if we play them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Would anyone else go to Indy if Buffalo played them??

DaBills
12-26-2004, 08:41 PM
"You guys realize that Buffalo could still get the 5th seed?...

If both Denver AND the Jets lose next week and Buffalo beats Pittsburgh. "

Shhhhh. Don't jinx it. I made my wife leave the room while the game was on for saying the exact same thing.

:peace:

BAM
12-26-2004, 08:41 PM
Both would be an extremely difficult game to win Away... I am not sure which one I would rather play... :scared:

Typ0
12-26-2004, 10:14 PM
Do you guys realize that there is a way for Buffalo to host a playoff game?

Dozerdog
12-26-2004, 10:18 PM
Do you guys realize that there is a way for Buffalo to host a playoff game?

The Jets and Denver must lose Sunday.

The Bills would get 5th seed, probably play the Colts. We would need to beat the colts, then the Jets would need to beat the Chargers in San Diego.

Thn the Bills would need to beat Pittsburgh (for the second time in 3 weeks - but in Heinz field) and the Jets would need to win in New England.

Only then the Bills would host a playoff game- the AFC Championship game- in Buffalo

Mr. Cynical
12-26-2004, 10:21 PM
Do you guys realize that there is a way for Buffalo to host a playoff game?If we get 5th seed, yeah...

Week 1:
Denver/Jets beat Indy
Bills beats SD

Week 2:
Denver/Jets beat Pitt
Bills beat NE

AFC Championship:
Denver/Jets at Bills

Don't hold your breath though. :;

Typ0
12-26-2004, 10:23 PM

The Bills would get 5th seed, probably play the Colts. We would need to beat the colts, then the Jets would need to beat the Chargers in San Diego.

Thn the Bills would need to beat Pittsburgh (for the second time in 3 weeks - but in Heinz field) and the Jets would need to win in New England.

Only then the Bills would host a playoff game- the AFC Championship game- in Buffalo

kinda hard to fathom something like that...but it's nice to dream :D.

ArcticWildMan
12-27-2004, 12:18 AM

Step away from the keyboard Dozer. You're scaring me. :eek:

shotgun
12-27-2004, 04:44 AM
only one of them team have to lose and were in if we win thay both don't have to lose

G. Host
12-27-2004, 07:29 AM
Both would be an extremely difficult game to win Away... I am not sure which one I would rather play... :scared:

The Chargers - the Chargers have a weakness in covering kicks.

Drive 4 Five
12-27-2004, 10:35 AM
Call me crazy but I do not believe it matters which team we play. Our Buffalo Bills are playing better than any team in the league at this point and the manner in which we have been winning is even more impressive. This machine is running on all cylinders. If we get in the playoffs, we stand a very very good chance of going all the way in my opinion. How many teams in the league can boast that all three of their units are playing this well?

HAMMER
12-27-2004, 10:46 AM
Chargers please, we have a huge SoCal Bills contingent that would be loud, proud, and present!

finsrclowns
12-27-2004, 01:29 PM

The Bills would get 5th seed, probably play the Colts.

5th plays 4th seed, which will be SD. I want no part of playing Indy on their rug. It's a tough tough matchup for us, the only tougher one is NE. SD is playing very well also but I think we match up better with them. So I'm hoping both the Jets and Denver lose.

Mr. Cynical
12-27-2004, 01:35 PM
If we get 5th seed, yeah...

Week 1:
Denver/Jets beat Indy
Bills beats SD

Week 2:
Denver/Jets beat Pitt
Bills beat NE

AFC Championship:
Denver/Jets at Bills

:up:

finsrclowns
12-27-2004, 01:42 PM
If we get 5th seed, yeah...

Week 1:
Denver/Jets beat Indy
Bills beats SD

Week 2:
Denver/Jets beat Pitt
Bills beat NE

AFC Championship:
Denver/Jets at Bills

There is no way for Denver to be seeded lower than us, assuming we're in. If they lose they're out, if they win, they'd be 5th and us 6th based on conference records. Assuming the Jets lost they'd be out if both Denver and the Bills win.

STAMPY
12-27-2004, 01:44 PM
what happens if the bills lose, the broncos lose, the ravens lose, and the jaguars lose?