• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Saud Williams is

another McGahee!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

He's got some speed but he needs bigger holes and he's not strong enough to move the pile. I like him though- he's a decent backup and he's proving to be talented enough that other teams will have to respect his presence and not blitz every play.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• daquixxers
      Veteran Zoner
      • Dec 2004

Your joking right? Shaud is fast but as soon as you get a finger on him he goes down ...

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Not strong enough to move the pile???

YES HE IS!
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

What the hell are you guys watching..he was pushing/piledriving his way through.

Comment

• daquixxers
            Veteran Zoner
            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by mybills
            What the hell are you guys watching..he was pushing/piledriving his way through.
            No he certainly wasn't. That was the one thing Steve Tasker was nocking him for. He said he had great speed but everytime he got hit, he fell right over. The next play McGahee got in he ran for 5 yards (and dragged a guy for 3 of those yards). If you have TIVO go to the 3rd Quarter with about 6 minuts left when that play happened.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

gotta go with daquixxers on this one- every time Willis gets hit, he pushes the defender back another 2-3 yards. When Shaud gets hit, it's like a perfect form tackle every time- he gets stuffed and doesn't push the defender back.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

another McGahee!

uummm.....nope

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Not every time..gimme a break! No, give HIM a break. Sure he's not JUST like Willis, but he SURE DOES remind me of him and Henry the way his legs move...and it wasn't just ONCE that he drove through. Admitt it!

Comment

• dannyek71
                    Drink Responsibly
                    • Dec 2004

First of all..its Shaud not Saud and secondly you could have put me out there and I would have run all over that sorry SF defense. If TH goes bye bye next year, Shaud could develop into a nice 3rd down back though.
                    [

Comment

• Dozerdog
                      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

He had a number of great runs- but he hardly "piledrived"-

He's the ultimate scatback. Quick, great for misdirection plays, sweeps, maybe some screens. Willis is a power runner. Two completely opposite players. Willis has 40 pounds on Shaud.

Comment

• lordofgun
                        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Completely different players. Both had great games though.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• daquixxers
                          Veteran Zoner
                          • Dec 2004

Shaud ran around people - HE NEVER DROVE THROUGH ANYONE! ... McGahee runs into *and* around people

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

who cares.. i like them both.. even though they cost me a championship in ff today.. i didnt know which to play.. so i played tatum bell.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• naugem
                              • Mar 2004

I was in the same situation...
                              I played Samy Morris

Comment

Working...
                              X