PDA

View Full Version : My props to Drew

justasportsfan
12-27-2004, 08:39 AM
I like MM's game plan in the first half of the game. He made Drew practice throwing and the 49'ers was the team to throw it against. Drew picked apart the 9'ers w/ his short passes. This time, it didn't matter if he missed his targets a couple of times because he played in what is my opinion, his best short passing game of the year.

Although the D and special teams helped w/ the field position, all our points came from the O. They were finally able to take complete advantage w/ what was given to them. Drew managed the O perfectly. I hope he can be consistent w/ it.

Focusing on Moulds was another good thing too. Anyone here still think that Evans is the focus of other teams? Record the game and you guys will see that everytime Moulds catches the ball he has 2 -3 db's around him. No doubt in my mind, Moulds is still the reason why Evans is having a great year for a rookie.

Although we played the worst team in the league, we scored against them like we should . We finally get a break from the refs :D .

The King
12-27-2004, 08:45 AM
Yeah with the exception of 2 passes Drew played perfect and he made some amazing throws under pressure. Drew really has this team believing in him now and it shows. Even the Patsie fans were giving him credit on Sunday.

LABillsFan
12-27-2004, 09:37 AM
I agree totally. All I ask for is the kind of day he had to compliment the rest of the team. This is what I've been looking for from him the entire season and it's not too much to ask.

OK, I'll say it, Let's see him do it against a good team. :snicker:

Jan Reimers
12-27-2004, 09:45 AM
Drew now has a good offensive system (thanks to MM, Clements and Wyche), a functional O line, and a pair of good receivers. In other words, he finally has what a lot of other QBs in this league have had for quite some time.

Tatonka
12-27-2004, 10:01 AM
good work, drew. :up:

keep it up!

STAMPY
12-27-2004, 10:16 AM
good work, drew. :up:

keep it up!
:shocked:

Tatonka
12-27-2004, 10:18 AM
i can admit when someone plays well.. i always have.. i dont know why your shocked.

justasportsfan
12-27-2004, 10:20 AM
i can admit when someone plays well.. i always have.. i dont know why your shocked.You're a hater :snicker:

justasportsfan
12-27-2004, 10:27 AM
Anyone read wys' latest article? Now that's a hater. :snicker:

ryjam282
12-27-2004, 10:44 AM
I agree, he did look very good this week. Even under pressure made some good throws and didn't force anything too badly. I applaud you Drew, keep it up buddy...

jamze132
12-27-2004, 10:45 AM
I agree totally. All I ask for is the kind of day he had to compliment the rest of the team. This is what I've been looking for from him the entire season and it's not too much to ask.

I have been very critical at times of Drew but I don't really have anything negative to say. He did a GREAT job in the no-huddle. And I will probably be struck down for saying this, but it kind of, in a little way, sort of... brought back memories of Kelly. Drew doesn't have to be Peyton, he just has to be effective and that he has been over the course of the last 2 months.

mybills
12-27-2004, 11:27 AM
He did well. I was getting drown out by the other tv's and it looked like he got a flag..at first I thought it was delay of game, but then it looked like they were saying Drew had a false start. :huh:
Can somebody clear that up for me please?

Dozerdog
12-27-2004, 11:32 AM
Anyone read wys' latest article? Now that's a hater. :snicker:

Oh man- not to open an old scab- but I browsed the BillsReport.com site (registration is now free) and it looks like he's their only remaining writer. LOL.

When it was a pay site they had tasker and a lot of the old Shout guys.

The thing I :rofl: the most was last month's mail bag. Instead of selecting random love/hate mail - he puts a disclaimer basically editing down the letters -

In selecting e-mails for inclusion in these Reader E-mail pieces I attempt to select e-mails that sum up e-mails from numerous readers and not simply one-sies. The two e-mails have been excerpted, broken down, and spread out for readability in addressing the issues one-at-a-time

then he puts up a typical 500 word response. You shorten the mail so you have more room to hear yourself ramble on?

Why have reader e-mail that you re-write yourself?????

http://bills.scout.com/2/322760.html

cordog
12-27-2004, 11:44 AM
Oh man- not to open an old scab- but I browsed the BillsReport.com site (registration is now free) and it looks like he's their only remaining writer. LOL.

When it was a pay site they had tasker and a lot of the old Shout guys.

The thing I :rofl: the most was last month's mail bag. Instead of selecting random love/hate mail - he puts a disclaimer basically editing down the letters -

then he puts up a typical 500 word response. You shorten the mail so you have more room to hear yourself ramble on?

Why have reader e-mail that you re-write yourself?????

http://bills.scout.com/2/322760.html

My god, he is unbelievable. I read the first email where someone actually finds the Humpty jabs comical, and Mark goes on to say when the team and management become more serious, he will do the same. WTF????? One week left and the Bills are in the playoff hunt. How much more serious can you get??

Tatonka
12-27-2004, 12:02 PM
mark truely is one of the people that would critique a super bowl win..

Mr. Cynical
12-27-2004, 01:25 PM

Bingo. :up:

zone
12-27-2004, 03:42 PM
I have been very critical at times of Drew but I don't really have anything negative to say. He did a GREAT job in the no-huddle. And I will probably be struck down for saying this, but it kind of, in a little way, sort of... brought back memories of Kelly. Drew doesn't have to be Peyton, he just has to be effective and that he has been over the course of the last 2 months.
I agree it definitly reminded me of the K-gun, every time we see Drew run the no- hudle he takes control. He was even running well!

bernielivsey_1
12-27-2004, 04:00 PM
:blush: He puts so much blame on the O and how it gets set up by the D and ST's and the easy teams we beat or if there coming off a monday night game. Thats what I think football is about - taking advantage of anything you can and utilizing your strengths. ST's and D carried the Ravens to a SB win and a great O carried the Rams to a SB win too. If our D and ST's are the reason we win than I'm happy. Wys should be too. Dam Humpty hater. :snooze:

finsrclowns
12-27-2004, 04:02 PM
:cry:

illusionone
12-27-2004, 06:44 PM
i can admit when someone plays well.. i always have.. i dont know why your shocked.

i will back him up and go one step further..

Tatonka and FTG have been bashed Drew when he deserved it and maybe once and awhile went over the top - out of frustration, but when he did good they also praised him....you can tell that they do not have an agenda and they are trying to call it as they see it.

True Bills fans if you ask me :peace:

DaBills
12-27-2004, 09:59 PM
I give him props here too and in another thread started after the game yesterday, but I guess this is the 'official' give props/eat crow thread, lol. Hey, I can't knock him. The guy's doing what I and some others said he needs to do in these games. All the weapons are clicking. He's leading the team, keeping the O moving and winning.

Even wys has to acknowledge that. Doesn't he? lol.

:nervous:

helmetguy
12-27-2004, 10:07 PM
All the weapons are clicking. He's leading the team, keeping the O moving and winning.

Even wys has to acknowledge that. Doesn't he? lol.

:nervous:

You're kidding, right? He's gone from juvenile and ignorant to just plain pathetic.

LABillsFan
12-27-2004, 10:07 PM
He is built for the no huddle. He can read D's, he doesn't have to move all that much, he has good receivers and a RB who can run and catch, an o line that will get better, but right now can't be counted on blocking consistantly for 4 seconds and showed that he can complete the 8-12 yard passes. I'd like to see some of it this Sunday.

Tatonka
12-27-2004, 10:36 PM
i will back him up and go one step further..

Tatonka and FTG have been bashed Drew when he deserved it and maybe once and awhile went over the top - out of frustration, but when he did good they also praised him....you can tell that they do not have an agenda and they are trying to call it as they see it.

True Bills fans if you ask me :peace:

thanks bud.. i really appreciate that.

:up:

postive rep your way.

The Predator
12-27-2004, 11:33 PM
Drew Bledsoe Is Playing Better, I Give Him Props.

I Wont Bash Him Anymore Until The Season Is Over.

IMO Losman Should Start In 05, With A Top Notch QB This Team Would Cruise Through The Regular Season And Be Serious SB Contenders, We All Know Bledsoe Is Not The Bills Future And Maybe Losman Is Not The Bills QB Of The Future Either, But If We Want To Make A Serious Run At A SB In 05 We Are Going To Need A Top Notch QB.

Bledsoe Is The Starting QB For The Rest Of 04, And He Should Be.

I Hope He Proves Me And Everybody Who Doubted Him Wrong And Ends Up The Superbowl MVP.

GO BILLS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>04