X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DarbyTheDinosaur
    • Dec 2004

How funny was that when...

...Clement returned that punt and then after bring tripped up, he got right up and punted the ball himself...Don Criqui and Steve tasker were not amused...I was laughing uncontrollably.
    You people are depressing me...try this out so my doctor can take me off my meds!!!

op·ti·mism

1.a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.

2.the belief that goodness pervades reality.
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Would not have been funny if he got penalized on it.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

It was a mindless play that should have drawn a penalty. I'd love to see Clements mature to the point where he isn't a risk to do something totally stupid every time he makes a decent play.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• jamze132
        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
        It was a mindless play that should have drawn a penalty. I'd love to see Clements mature to the point where he isn't a risk to do something totally stupid every time he makes a decent play.
        You are exactly right! Nate has this little problem of being... well... nicely speaking... mentally challenged! And his stupid little antics will catch up to him one day. At least he had another pick

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

It was funny and entertaining- but I agree. It was also needless and could have drawn a flag. Clements does need to grow up.

That being said, he has improved in coverage and is dangerous as a PR.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• pjw
            • Dec 2004

I was at the game. I thought it was the funniest thing to see him kick that ball. you should of heard the 9er fans go crazy for a penalty. It was great to see them win big and to be there was even better

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pjw
              I was at the game. I thought it was the funniest thing to see him kick that ball. you should of heard the 9er fans go crazy for a penalty. It was great to see them win big and to be there was even better
              I heard it was a fun time... to the Zone
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• G. Host
                Banned
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
                You are exactly right! Nate has this little problem of being... well... nicely speaking... mentally challenged! And his stupid little antics will catch up to him one day. At least he had another pick
                Either that or he will become a Deion F. Sanders and idolized for being an idiot .....

Comment

• BillsFever21
                  • Aug 2004

I thought it was funny since the game was in doubt. Now if it was a close game that'd be different.

Comment

• helmetguy
                    Touch the helmet for luck
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever21
                    I thought it was funny since the game was in doubt. Now if it was a close game that'd be different.
                    When a game is in doubt, isn't that the same as being close?
                    Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                    And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• caimenking
                      • Nov 2004

What I found amusing was that after san Fransisco finally got a touchdown it looked like their running back was talking trash,... come on your still down by 35 pts

Comment

• helmetguy
                        • Sep 2002

That was just before they scored the touchdown. Kevan Barlow was flapping his gums right after getting JACKED UP! by either Kevin Thomas or Terrance McGee...can't remember which.

"Scoreboard, Dip****!"

-Deep Purple

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Clements needs to grow up.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• helmetguy
                            • Sep 2002

(Who does this sound like?)

EXACTLY!

-Deep Purple

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by caimenking
                              What I found amusing was that after san Fransisco finally got a touchdown it looked like their running back was talking trash,... come on your still down by 35 pts
                              That was a good play for the 49rs. I thought Barlow was celebrating their running at us and getting a touchdown. I know he didn't score on that play but it put them in a position to get a TD against us on the ground instead of kicking a field-goal. I wouldn't ***** about it--it was homage to our defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X