PDA

View Full Version : How funny was that when...

DarbyTheDinosaur
12-27-2004, 10:23 AM
...Clement returned that punt and then after bring tripped up, he got right up and punted the ball himself...Don Criqui and Steve tasker were not amused...I was laughing uncontrollably.

G. Host
12-27-2004, 10:25 AM
Would not have been funny if he got penalized on it.

Jan Reimers
12-27-2004, 10:34 AM
It was a mindless play that should have drawn a penalty. I'd love to see Clements mature to the point where he isn't a risk to do something totally stupid every time he makes a decent play.

jamze132
12-27-2004, 10:52 AM
It was a mindless play that should have drawn a penalty. I'd love to see Clements mature to the point where he isn't a risk to do something totally stupid every time he makes a decent play.

You are exactly right! Nate has this little problem of being... well... nicely speaking... mentally challenged! And his stupid little antics will catch up to him one day. At least he had another pick :clap:

OpIv37
12-27-2004, 11:16 AM
It was funny and entertaining- but I agree. It was also needless and could have drawn a flag. Clements does need to grow up.

That being said, he has improved in coverage and is dangerous as a PR.

pjw
12-27-2004, 06:05 PM
I was at the game. I thought it was the funniest thing to see him kick that ball. you should of heard the 9er fans go crazy for a penalty. It was great to see them win big and to be there was even better

The_Philster
12-27-2004, 06:35 PM
I was at the game. I thought it was the funniest thing to see him kick that ball. you should of heard the 9er fans go crazy for a penalty. It was great to see them win big and to be there was even better
I heard it was a fun time...:welcome: to the Zone

G. Host
12-27-2004, 07:26 PM
You are exactly right! Nate has this little problem of being... well... nicely speaking... mentally challenged! And his stupid little antics will catch up to him one day. At least he had another pick :clap:

Either that or he will become a Deion F. Sanders and idolized for being an idiot .....

BillsFever21
12-27-2004, 07:41 PM
I thought it was funny since the game was in doubt. Now if it was a close game that'd be different.

helmetguy
12-27-2004, 09:20 PM
I thought it was funny since the game was in doubt. Now if it was a close game that'd be different.
When a game is in doubt, isn't that the same as being close?

caimenking
12-27-2004, 09:26 PM
What I found amusing was that after san Fransisco finally got a touchdown it looked like their running back was talking trash,... come on your still down by 35 pts

helmetguy
12-27-2004, 09:29 PM
That was just before they scored the touchdown. Kevan Barlow was flapping his gums right after getting JACKED UP! by either Kevin Thomas or Terrance McGee...can't remember which.

"Scoreboard, Dip****!"

lordofgun
12-27-2004, 09:33 PM
Clements needs to grow up.

helmetguy
12-27-2004, 09:38 PM
(Who does this sound like?)

EXACTLY!

Typ0
12-27-2004, 09:39 PM
What I found amusing was that after san Fransisco finally got a touchdown it looked like their running back was talking trash,... come on your still down by 35 pts

That was a good play for the 49rs. I thought Barlow was celebrating their running at us and getting a touchdown. I know he didn't score on that play but it put them in a position to get a TD against us on the ground instead of kicking a field-goal. I wouldn't ***** about it--it was homage to our defense.

LABillsFan
12-27-2004, 10:13 PM
Clements needs to grow up.

Couldn't of said it better but I'll try. Rediculous and embarrasing, the game was over and he rubs it in like that, not to mention classless.

mypoorfriendme
12-27-2004, 11:01 PM

i thought it funny how the niner fans were booing calls all day and even booed the team in the 4th quarter, all the while the jumbotron showed players heiling them as the "greatest fans on earth"

also funny how after the game they complained about bledsoes incomplete pass which "should have been a fumble" as if that would have changed the game AT all????

ShadowHawk7
12-27-2004, 11:14 PM
Tasker bites as a commentator, when Posey missed that tackle; "THAT is what the difference is b/w great defenses, and uh, bad defenses!"

CAbills
12-28-2004, 02:13 AM
...Clement returned that punt and then after bring tripped up, he got right up and punted the ball himself...Don Criqui and Steve tasker were not amused...I was laughing uncontrollably.

Where you also laughing uncontrollably when Clements went for the pick instead of knocking it down in the Jax game. We wouldnt be in this whole "well they have to lose mess." Clements needs to tone it down, I love the guy but settle down my man.

NapalmDeath
12-28-2004, 02:25 AM
Where you also laughing uncontrollably when Clements went for the pick instead of knocking it down in the Jax game. We wouldnt be in this whole "well they have to lose mess." Clements needs to tone it down, I love the guy but settle down my man.

Nice post

:bow:

If the Bills get in, all is forgiven, but if they do NOT my finger is pointing right at Clements. No, it is not his fault for the 0 - 4 start but He had a BIG part of it.

Regardless, I am very pleased with the team now. It does suck that even with a win, we are not in (without help). But considering how this team looked in week 10, and what we see now, and after a 6 - 10 season. I see a realistic sight of hope. :pray:

The King
12-28-2004, 07:09 AM
Nate wants to be big time he wants to be in the same sentence as Woodson, Bailey. Law and McCallister, thats all well and good but trying to be a big shot causes him to blow plays. Its ironic because it is that mentality that is holding him back. That being said I do think he is having his best year but he needs to settle down.

Kolbiss
12-28-2004, 08:44 AM
The Clements play against Jacksonville(or non play) wakes me up in a cold sweat at night........WHY NATE!!!!! WHY!!!!! :cry:

pjw
12-28-2004, 10:01 AM
The 9er fans were complaining all day. And leaving the game all I heard was 0-4 in Super Bowls, come on guys can we talk about something that didnt happen over 10 years ago?
Tell me how our record wasnt any better last year or something that is relevant. 10 years ago... I thougth only bills fans dwelled on that.