• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

LEE EVANs vs ROY & LARRY

how great is that LEE has more receiving yards & TDS than these supposed WR STUDS!!! Whom are both number 1's too and Lee is our number 2. Emoulds is helping him develop i think
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Originally posted by STAMPY
    how great is that LEE has more receiving yards & TDS than these supposed WR STUDS!!! Whom are both number 1's too and Lee is our number 2. Emoulds is helping him develop i think
    Evans is a better receiver than either of them - he runs his routes and catches the ball just as well, and has more speed.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• STAMPY
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

is he faster than roy? i heard roy ran the fastest at combines. i could be wrong and hope so :)

Comment

• Bills 4 life
        • Oct 2004

you see....where are all you TD bashers now? unnnnnbelievable
        "No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills"

Buffalo Bills fans- "We're all we got"

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by Bills 4 life
          you see....where are all you TD bashers now? unnnnnbelievable
          I agree. Evans and McGahee have 20 TDs between them; Adams, Spikes and McGee are going to the Pro Bowl; Vincent and Milloy are giving us the best safety play we've had in years; MM and his staff remind me of the Levy years; and Bledsoe, given a good offensive system and some weapons, has been rejuvenated.

After a few early disasters (read: Gregg Williams), TD has turned it around.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

I thought it was Evans who was the fastest of the top receivers, and one of the fastest in the draft. The only downside to Evans is his size. He's a little short for a receiver which means he's not going to out jump many corners for the ball, but once he gets past you, forget about it. I think he's a lot like Marvin Harrison. There are far worse people to be compared to.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
            X