PDA

View Full Version : So did Wys write anything about this one?

Patrick76777
12-27-2004, 12:51 PM
We did look weak on that late TD drive by SF! And Drew almost had one picked off!

Michael82
12-27-2004, 12:59 PM
We did look weak on that late TD drive by SF! And Drew almost had one picked off!
Still calling him Humpty. :ill:

http://bills.scout.com/2/334827.html

shotgun
12-27-2004, 01:10 PM
did anyone but me notic that all our 2ed 3rd string players were in for that td by the 49ers ????? because that shows u how much u all pay att what u are watching ....

Earthquake Enyart
12-27-2004, 01:17 PM
He probably came in his pants when Matthews threw that TD pass.

clumping platelets
12-27-2004, 01:23 PM
The mastery with which Favre directed the Vikings down the field twice for ten points giving them the victory made me pine for a reliable crunch time quarterback

:huh:

His hatred of Drew is evident. Below average OL? Wrong again....this OL is an above average unit that has responded to experienced coaching.

Mr. Cynical
12-27-2004, 01:23 PM
Humpty comments aside, he makes some good points here:

Again, up 27-0 in a game where the opponent cried uncle weeks earlier, why the reverses and other “non-traditional” plays? With a running game averaging over six yards-per-carry, why not simply run the ball up the gut? The sentiment is the same with the passing game! The run is working better than it has all year with absolutely no ability of the D to stop it on the horizon. Why resort to streaks of throwing? At times it seems as if Coach Mularkey’s game would not be complete in his mind without a certain number of trick or misdirection plays whether they are needed and warranted or not. It almost comes across as showboating at times.

Also, on the Bills’ third drive, leading only 7-0, and with the Bills rushing game averaging nearly seven yards-per-carry, on 2nd-and-5 and 3rd-and-5 at the Niner 6-yard line, why the incessant passing and two incompletions? Also on the first drive, the drive stalled on incompletions on 2nd-and-3 and 3rd-and-3 back-to-back. Why? Why the 2-to-1 passing-to-rushing ratio in the first half?

But this one is priceless....

The mastery with which Favre directed the Vikings down the field twice for ten points giving them the victory made me pine for a reliable crunch time quarterback.

:homer:

:snicker:

Patrick76777
12-27-2004, 01:26 PM
did anyone but me notic that all our 2ed 3rd string players were in for that td by the 49ers ????? because that shows u how much u all pay att what u are watching ....

I was being sarcastic!

Dozerdog
12-27-2004, 01:30 PM
I wonder if Wys was pining for Favre last weekend vs the Jags

Philagape
12-27-2004, 02:36 PM
Only Wys could make a B+ grade sound like an F. That's real objectivity for you.

Jan Reimers
12-27-2004, 03:29 PM
His brain has been permanently damaged by years of exposure to wing sauce fumes.

Stewie
12-27-2004, 03:57 PM
Wys wouldn't pass my first year english courses: his writing is terrible. Why do you read this uninsightful, one-sided drivel?

helmetguy
12-27-2004, 04:08 PM
Wys wouldn't pass my first year english courses: his writing is terrible. Why do you read this uninsightful, one-sided drivel?
I don't...unless people on the boards start sounding like him.

Billz_fan
12-27-2004, 04:30 PM

Thats exactly why I don't read his stuff. He makes all kinds of screws ups. It's laughably unproffesional.

Mad Bomber
12-27-2004, 04:36 PM
We should have beaten them 199-0. Drew SUCKED because he didn't go 30-30 for 800 yards and 9 TDs....WHAT? Only 41 freakin' points against this pathetic team????? Since our running game was working, we shouldn't mix it up...Willis to the left, Willis to the right, Willis up the middle...he would have gotten at LEAST 300 yards if it hadn't been for Humpty....

:puke:

Dozerdog
12-27-2004, 04:41 PM
The whole Humpty thing is kinda stupid.

Makes him look childish and petty. He goes from a guy with a different take to just a clown with an axe to grind.

It's like Bill O'Reilly constantly referring to Al Franken as "Stuart Smally" instead of referring to him by name. He lost a lawsuit he put against Franken and all he's got left is back-of-the-5th-grade-bus :shortbus: namecalling.

This is no different.

casdhf
12-27-2004, 05:40 PM
My new years resolution is to push him off of something very tall.

Earthquake Enyart
12-28-2004, 06:23 AM
The whole Humpty thing is kinda stupid.

Makes him look childish and petty. He goes from a guy with a different take to just a clown with an axe to grind.

It's like Bill O'Reilly constantly referring to Al Franken as "Stuart Smally" instead of referring to him by name. He lost a lawsuit he put against Franken and all he's got left is back-of-the-5th-grade-bus :shortbus: namecalling.

This is no different.
Hopefully, someday "humpty" will give wys what "Chris" Everett gave to Romey.

mybills
12-28-2004, 07:07 AM
What will it take for him to be happy?

I think he'd have to coach the Bills against the weakest team out there, and LOSE.
That way he'll see just what goes into the coaching decisions that he so often disagrees with, and he won't have the excuse that it was a tough team the Bills were up against.

Tatonka
12-28-2004, 07:22 AM
We should have beaten them 199-0. Drew SUCKED because he didn't go 30-30 for 800 yards and 9 TDs....WHAT? Only 41 freakin' points against this pathetic team????? Since our running game was working, we shouldn't mix it up...Willis to the left, Willis to the right, Willis up the middle...he would have gotten at LEAST 300 yards if it hadn't been for Humpty....

:puke:

he would comment on the coaching staff passing too much.

Dozerdog
12-28-2004, 08:17 AM
I think I'm gonna sink to his level. From now on, I'll only refer to mark Weiler /Wys as "Dumpty" as long as he uses "Humpty" for Bledsoe in his articles.

All he does is dump on the team anyways so it's fitting.

lordofgun
12-28-2004, 08:20 AM
Hopefully, someday "humpty" will give wys what "Chris" Everett gave to Romey.
Only difference is I doubt Bledsoe cares about what wys thinks. :D

Tatonka
12-28-2004, 08:22 AM
Only difference is I doubt Bledsoe cares about what wys thinks. :D

neither did "chris" everett.. he just wanted to help rome with ratings.

:D

EricStratton
12-28-2004, 08:33 AM
The best part of that story was an answer to an email from last week.

I started reading his reply to a critical email yesterday and I’m still not done.

Classic Wys.

Valerie
12-28-2004, 08:40 AM
I thought Brett Farve was the Packers quarterback and Daunte Culpepper was the Vikings quarterback.

Dozerdog
12-28-2004, 08:41 AM
The best part of that story was an answer to an email from last week.

I started reading his reply to a critical email yesterday and I’m still not done.

Classic Dumpty.

LOL.....

LtBillsFan66
12-28-2004, 08:53 AM
Dumpty is an *******.

honey
12-28-2004, 09:09 AM
I thought Brett Farve was the Packers quarterback and Daunte Culpepper was the Vikings quarterback.
You are correct, Valerie. That's what makes it so funny. :snicker:

Valerie
12-28-2004, 09:33 AM
A good writer should check his work before he publishes it. If I can pick out a mistake, than anyone can. lol

Michael82
12-28-2004, 01:54 PM
A good writer should check his work before he publishes it. If I can pick out a mistake, than anyone can. lol
:rofl: