X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Black Bear
    • Dec 2004

Sam Wyche is the Wizard of Oz!

Drew "The Tin Man" Bledsoe went to the Wizard for some heart but the Wiz ended up giving him something almost as good. Some roller blades!

Now "The Tin Man" can just ease on down, ease on down ... THE ROAD!!

All the credit in the world is given to Sam Wyche from theblackbear for teaching "The Tin Man" how to leave the pocket and take off down the field. He runs like an oak tree falling but at least he's running and not just staying planted in the backfield.

GIVE IT UP FOR SAM WYSCHE!!!

"My afrai my've bean banished!" - (Jar Jar Binks)
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

I agree. I love the moments when we get to see Drew Vicksoe! Lots of the credit should go to Wyche!

Good call as always, your Bearness!

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
      The Stoner Zoner
      • Feb 2003

OMG something positive from a bear.

Comment

• ryven
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by The Black Bear
        Drew "The Tin Man" Bledsoe went to the Wizard for some heart but the Wiz ended up giving him something almost as good. Some roller blades!

Now "The Tin Man" can just ease on down, ease on down ... THE ROAD!!

All the credit in the world is given to Sam Wyche from theblackbear for teaching "The Tin Man" how to leave the pocket and take off down the field. He runs like an oak tree falling but at least he's running and not just staying planted in the backfield.

GIVE IT UP FOR SAM WYSCHE!!!

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

for wyche. Although Bledsoe really needs to learn how to slide. He just clunks into the ground head first.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The Pink Bear
            • Dec 2004

Who woulda thunk the Tin Man was even fixable?

You were just PWN3D by THE PINK BEAR!

Comment

• Captain gameboy
              • Jul 2002

Am I the only one in the world who thinks Bledsoe doesn't run too bad and should do so more often?

Geesh.
              This is a franchise that watched Kelly tuck and stumble for years-though he did have that fake jump pass perfected.

Drew looks like Bob Hayes when compared to Jim.

Comment

Working...
              X