PDA

View Full Version : Sam Wyche is the Wizard of Oz!

The Black Bear
12-27-2004, 01:38 PM
Drew "The Tin Man" Bledsoe went to the Wizard for some heart but the Wiz ended up giving him something almost as good. Some roller blades!

Now "The Tin Man" can just ease on down, ease on down ... THE ROAD!!

All the credit in the world is given to Sam Wyche from theblackbear for teaching "The Tin Man" how to leave the pocket and take off down the field. He runs like an oak tree falling but at least he's running and not just staying planted in the backfield.

GIVE IT UP FOR SAM WYSCHE!!!

:peace:

Iehoshua
12-27-2004, 01:42 PM
I agree. I love the moments when we get to see Drew Vicksoe! Lots of the credit should go to Wyche!

Good call as always, your Bearness!

BillsFanInMass
12-27-2004, 01:43 PM
OMG something positive from a bear. :peace:

ryven
12-27-2004, 02:22 PM
Drew "The Tin Man" Bledsoe went to the Wizard for some heart but the Wiz ended up giving him something almost as good. Some roller blades!

Now "The Tin Man" can just ease on down, ease on down ... THE ROAD!!

All the credit in the world is given to Sam Wyche from theblackbear for teaching "The Tin Man" how to leave the pocket and take off down the field. He runs like an oak tree falling but at least he's running and not just staying planted in the backfield.

GIVE IT UP FOR SAM WYSCHE!!!

:peace:

:bf1:

The King
12-27-2004, 02:26 PM
:up: for wyche. Although Bledsoe really needs to learn how to slide. He just clunks into the ground head first.

The Pink Bear
12-28-2004, 12:41 PM
Who woulda thunk the Tin Man was even fixable?

Captain gameboy
12-28-2004, 01:44 PM
Am I the only one in the world who thinks Bledsoe doesn't run too bad and should do so more often?

Geesh.
This is a franchise that watched Kelly tuck and stumble for years-though he did have that fake jump pass perfected.

Drew looks like Bob Hayes when compared to Jim.