X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

Where are YOU gonna be on Sunday???

I'm coming HOME...Western New York! I don't have tix to the game, but I'm gonna be watching the game on a big screen with my BROTHER and a bunch of HARD CORE Bills fans....thankfully, I won't have to drive until Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Morgoth
    Can you blow me where the pampers is?
    • Jun 2003

Parked in front of my TV with the Sunday Ticket on until we find out our fate.
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

<-----
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
        I'm coming HOME...Western New York! I don't have tix to the game, but I'm gonna be watching the game on a big screen with my BROTHER and a bunch of HARD CORE Bills fans....thankfully, I won't have to drive until Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        What town ya shacked up in? I'll be in Amherst early on and at the game Sunday

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
          Expert on Experts
          • Jul 2002

In Miami getting ready for the orange bowl, but I'll find a good sports bar and watch the whole game. My roommate is from pittsburgh...

Comment

Working...
          X