• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Holy Crap

St Louis is getting ugly according to what they're saying on Countdown
    Kyle Turley, on IR, supposedly threatened Mike Martz's life in an obscene argument in the coach's office
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Voltron
    • Jul 2002

I would take KT! Can you imagine our line with KT and MW ancoring it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
    - Mark Twain

Comment

• Crisis
      • Aug 2004

Turley is a punk.

I remember some funny ass Saint sites that year he threw that Jet's players helmet. Alot of them blamed their whole season on him. Funny stuff.
      Originally posted by LOSman WINS
      Vanek is Austrian not European
      Originally posted by Prov401
      Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
      Originally posted by better days
      I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

Turley may be done forever according to a few Rams sites I have been too. His injury is very serious, and the severity spells a possible career end.
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Voltron
          • Jul 2002

McNally would rein him in. McNally has an impeccable record with all the players. I think there are people even KT would respect.
          - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
          -Thomas Jefferson

- Mark Twain

Comment

• Crisis
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Voltron
            McNally would rein him in. McNally has an impeccable record with all the players. I think there are people even KT would respect.
            Buffalo isn't the kind of place to take in players with mental problems, or are instable.

Let the Jets or Dolphins pick him up.
            Originally posted by LOSman WINS
            Vanek is Austrian not European
            Originally posted by Prov401
            Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
            Originally posted by better days
            I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

i love kyle turley... that guy is great..

robinson tried to break arron brooks neck.. turley did what any good teammate should do.. try to kill the guy.. i would take him (a healthy turley that is) over 4 of our 5 linemen.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Voltron
                • Jul 2002

I bet none of you wanted Damon Shelton because of his "problems" in the past. He seems to have worked out those issues and is one of the best FB in the league this season. Kyle is prolly pissed because he was supposed to be on a winning team and the Rams have underperformed. Add on to that the fact that his injury is so serious and Mike Martz is an idiot and you have an explosion ready to happen.
                - Frank Dane

-Thomas Jefferson

- Mark Twain

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

i like turley even more now that it has been released that he told mike martz he was going to kill him.

i say we sign him and let him retire a bill.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Voltron
                    • Jul 2002

Turley said that Martz lied about the death threat! KT did fees up to calling him some not so nice names AFTER Martz told him he was "stealing" money from the team.

I don't think ANY team will touch him until they see how this injury heals (if at all)
                    - Frank Dane

-Thomas Jefferson

- Mark Twain

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

i still like turley.. i believe him over martz.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

If Turley didn't have a severe back injury that may jeapordize his ability to walk I would be interested. I like his intensity.

Comment

• The King
                          Without me it's just Awe so
                          • Jun 2004

Intensity? The dude is nuts! He could help this team with his presence even if he never played a down.
                          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                          It was all
                          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            i love kyle turley... that guy is great..

robinson tried to break arron brooks neck.. turley did what any good teammate should do.. try to kill the guy.. i would take him (a healthy turley that is) over 4 of our 5 linemen.
                            I remember watching that moment to this day. Despite being outspoken, he earned a ton of respect in my eyes that day. If I were a QB or coach, that's a guy I'd want on my o-line.

I'm not sure what to think about this death threat situation. All parties involved deny it occurred so we'll see...
                            Last edited by Iehoshua; 12-29-2004, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• colin
                              Drew's my hero!
                              • Jul 2002

turley is a f@ck up. he finds a way to mess things up

Comment

Working...
                              X