PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben?

Crisis
12-27-2004, 07:47 PM
Is he playing next week?

I'd like to end his rookie winning streak.

The_Philster
12-27-2004, 07:50 PM
Is he playing next week?

I'd like to end his rookie winning streak.
highly unlikely...Cowher is stubborn with a big ego but I don't think he'd be stupid enough to injure his rookie starter even further when all is set for his team

Crisis
12-27-2004, 07:51 PM
Damn, I know we need this win and all, but I still wanna beat a team with its full stringers.

Beating scrub players is almost a hollow victory...

It won't be hollow if we make the playoffs though. :D

generalmills
12-27-2004, 07:58 PM
1st string, 2nd string, or 3rd string.... Mularky and Clements have been waiting for this game the whole season!! TD has been waiting to put the steelers and the "chin" in their place for a long time... Our coaching staff will have been working on ideas for this game since mini-camp... the team will be physically, emotionally and technically ready to go!!!

No matter who it is in the pocket for the Steelers he will potentially look like a deer in head lights....imagine how hard it will be to contain TKO who has not played in a game this important before...

If Maddox (errrr Mr. XFL) is going to play he will have some rust and I think we will see the bus run the ball over 30 times... our front 7 will have to be huge... I think they will be up for the task!!

mypoorfriendme
12-27-2004, 11:18 PM
It won't be hollow if we make the playoffs though. :D

exactly...quite frankly i want them to rest their starters if that means the bills getting in the playoffs..of course if they lose to their second stringers or their starters, than obviously they dont belong in the playoffs.

but i really like that idea of espn covering the bills year before a playoff game and how they started 1-5 and now are dominating