PDA

View Full Version : rams win was huge for us

Billsouth
12-28-2004, 06:53 AM
the rams are still in the playoff hunt! therefore, they must beat the jets to have any chance of making the playoffs. they r 1 game behind the seahawks.
hopefully, the rams game is played before the seahawks

Dozerdog
12-28-2004, 07:10 AM
the rams are still in the playoff hunt! therefore, they must beat the jets to have any chance of making the playoffs. they r 1 game behind the seahawks.
hopefully, the rams game is played before the seahawks

Both the Jets game and the Bills games are 1 PM starts. So the Rams won't know the seahawk outcome.

Tatonka
12-28-2004, 07:15 AM
Both the Jets game and the Bills games are 1 PM starts. So the Rams won't know the seahawk outcome.

that is good.. i was wondering that.

Turf
12-28-2004, 07:21 AM
Let's hope Martz doesn't pull another boner fake punt in the 1st quarter at midfield.

Kolbiss
12-28-2004, 08:37 AM
Martz is a HORRIBLE coach!! :loser:

RedEyE
12-28-2004, 09:38 AM
After watching the Rams again last night, unless Jackson starts and finishes as the RB, the Jets are going to walk all over this St. Louis team. They looked absolutely pitiful last night. Jackson being their one bright spot.

I'm assuming that Bulger's shoulder was still bothering him too. All night he was working the quick slant, and the quick release. He had one or two deep throws, but just wasn't himself. Or perhaps he's still gun shy from that vicious hit he took a couple weeks ago. Either way, the pocket was wide open all night. They should have destroyed the Eagles. Perhaps another week will give him enough rest before the Jets game.

TigerJ
12-28-2004, 10:19 AM
Jackson has a bruised knee. I don't think that will keep him out.

OpIv37
12-28-2004, 10:31 AM
After watching the Rams again last night, unless Jackson starts and finishes as the RB, the Jets are going to walk all over this St. Louis team. They looked absolutely pitiful last night. Jackson being their one bright spot.

I'm assuming that Bulger's shoulder was still bothering him too. All night he was working the quick slant, and the quick release. He had one or two deep throws, but just wasn't himself. Or perhaps he's still gun shy from that vicious hit he took a couple weeks ago. Either way, the pocket was wide open all night. They should have destroyed the Eagles. Perhaps another week will give him enough rest before the Jets game.

Don't forget that a banged up Eagles team is still better than the Jets, and the Rams did beat them. I'm not holding my breath cuz the Rams aren't that good, but it's a definite possibility.

Iehoshua
12-28-2004, 11:37 AM

I agree. They looked like mud for most of the game... The Jets are really gonna have to implode big time to botch this one.