PDA

View Full Version : Hey Thurmanator

Valerie
11-23-2002, 10:58 AM
Guess what? I'm going to be part of the Section 122 Crew next Sunday!:clap: Aren't you excited? lol

Dozerdog
11-23-2002, 11:51 AM
Allright!

I'll be in 123---I'll point you out to security...LOL

And be careful! Don't get hit in the head by the football!;)

Valerie
11-23-2002, 01:44 PM
Yeah, I'm a real rowdy person. I wouldn't worry too much about me getting out of control. I'm sure I'll be frozen to my seat and unable to even move.

:chuckle: Wouldn't that be funny if I did get hit in the head with the football? lol Maybe I'll try to be hit by a ball from all the different sports. It's something to shoot for. lol :D

TacklingDummy
11-23-2002, 02:09 PM
I could say something but I won't. :)

The_Philster
11-23-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Allright!

I'll be in 123---I'll point you out to security...LOL

And be careful! Don't get hit in the head by the football!;)

You bring up a good point. I'll be sure to warn Michael and Kelly (the security heads in 122) to watch out for her. :D

Jack In Syracuse
11-23-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7

:chuckle: Wouldn't that be funny if I did get hit in the head with the football? lol Maybe I'll try to be hit by a ball from all the different sports. It's something to shoot for. lol :D

It's not fun if you do get hit. Three of us Blue Coats got hit during the pre-game ceremony for the Pats game. The pats punter either had very bad aim, or he was getting them right where he wanted to.

The_Philster
11-23-2002, 05:40 PM
She won't get hit. Thurm and I will be watching out for her. :)

The_Philster
11-23-2002, 05:42 PM
Besides, we got that net there whenever a FG is kicked.

Valerie
11-23-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Jack In Syracuse It's not fun if you do get hit. Three of us Blue Coats got hit during the pre-game ceremony for the Pats game. The pats punter either had very bad aim, or he was getting them right where he wanted to.
I was making a joke, Jack. lol I really don't plan on getting in the way of the football. I mentioned on the hockey thread that I was hit in the head by a hockey puck when I was 7 years old.:chuckle:

Dr Phil
11-23-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
She won't get hit. Thurm and I will be watching out for her. :) If anything, I fear for my fellow philster. I know he's not gonna be keeping his eyes on the ball during the game...:D

The_Philster
11-23-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Dr Phil
If anything, I fear for my fellow philster. I know he's not gonna be keeping his eyes on the ball during the game...:D

Why would you fear for me because of that? I think I should be worried about if I DIDN'T keep my eyes where you think. ;)

northernbillfan
11-24-2002, 04:37 AM