• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Why fight it?

Sal: As for coaching, who has the advantage, Mularkey knowing Cowher or Cowher knowing Mularkey? Probably Mularkey, because he worked for Cowher whereas Cowher doesn't know what kind of head coach Mularkey is.

Leo: He knows he's a winning coach who has his team on the cusp of history, making the playoffs after starting 0-4. Hey, we can dissect this game all we want. The Bills are a lock to win and make the playoffs simply based on the kind of karma they've had the past month. You know they're going to smoke the Steelers by about 20 points and either the Jets or Broncos are going to choke. Why fight it?
    more (Rochester D&C)

And this is from writers who are usually as Cynical as BillsReport.
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

WOW, looks like the bandwagon may tip over here.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I don't like it- whenever the sportswriters get cocky, we always lose.

It will be interesting to see how Drew does against a quality defense, although he did eat Miami alive.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Morgoth
        Can you blow me where the pampers is?
        • Jun 2003

[QUOTE=G. Host] The Bills are a lock to win and make the playoffs simply based on the kind of karma they've had the past month. You know they're going to smoke the Steelers by about 20 points and either the Jets or Broncos are going to choke. Why fight it? [/b] QUOTE]

We shall see.
        Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

Working...
        X