PDA

View Full Version : Im glad Willis tore his ACL in college!

STAMPY
12-28-2004, 03:56 PM
i kno it sounds bad and evil. but he is ok now. if he hadn't we wouldnt be in position to draft him!!! :dance:

THATHURMANATOR
12-28-2004, 04:02 PM
I agree.

Mad Bomber
12-28-2004, 07:17 PM
i kno it sounds bad and evil. but he is ok now. if he hadn't we wouldnt be in position to draft him!!! :dance:

I was shocked (and unhappy) when we drafted him. I thought that we should have taken Dallas Clark. I blew out my acl a number of years ago and it has changed my life (skiing requires a knee brace)...so I know how fragile an injured knee is, and I thought we were buying damaged goods.

I'm glad to say now that I was WRONG for not wanting him....this guy is a STUD!!! I LOVE that stiff arm!!!!

BillsFever21
12-28-2004, 07:19 PM
I've thought the same thing before.

Crisis
12-28-2004, 08:46 PM
I'm not. It wasn't just an ACL he tore, his whole knee was gone. He had to do a total reconstruction of it. I have alot of respect for him to have the desire, and drive to come back on the field, and especially performing at the high level he is.

I dunno guys, I love him as a Bill and all, but I wouldn't want to take the chance of someone not being able to walk again over him being a Bill.

LABillsFan
12-28-2004, 09:30 PM
How about rephrasing that to

I'm glad Buffalo was the team that took a chance on Willis being able to recover and be the player they thought he could be before the injury.

Crisis
12-28-2004, 09:46 PM
How about rephrasing that to

I'm glad Buffalo was the team that took a chance on Willis being able to recover and be the player they thought he could be before the injury.

Much better.

BillsFever21
12-28-2004, 10:03 PM
I'm not thrilled the guy busted his leg in half but I'm thrilled his injury enabled us to draft him. :up:

dannyek71
12-28-2004, 10:22 PM
The guys showed alot of charachter this season. I just hope we begin to limit his carries. Dont want to burn this guy out yet....30+ carries in a game scares me....

shotgun
12-29-2004, 04:51 AM
i was happer then pigs in **** when we drafted him but let me tell u i hated the guy in college because he was so good and on draft day when thay kept showing him and no one was drafting him i was lol @ him and makeing fun of him but i take all that back and now i am his biggest fan .... go wills go bills !!!