Would the Colts wanna play the Broncos or the Bills in the 1st round?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Would the Colts wanna play the Broncos or the Bills in the 1st round?

They have their fate in their hands this week.

If they lose they get the Broncos and if they win they get us(assuming we win our game)

Does anybody think this may factor in on how they approach their game this weekend?
  • ArcticWildMan

I think it will factor in. People aren't afraid of the Broncos. Indy can just sit back and watch Denver's play calling and develop a game plan for it the next week.

Comment

• Crisis
      • Aug 2004

I think we match up well with the Colts, actually.

I have enough faith in the way Clements has been playing to go 1-1 with Harrison, McGee has stepped it up and might be able to take Wayne, and then Thomas could take Stokley, or we could move TV from FS. Only thing we have to worry about is how well Spikes and Posey, and even London could cover Clark and Pollard. If we can shut Peyton down, which is no easy task in itself, Edge will get nothing on the ground.

Indy has no run D, and McGahee and Shaud would have a field day on them.

Indy wont care who they have to play though.
      Originally posted by LOSman WINS
      Vanek is Austrian not European
      Originally posted by Prov401
      Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
      Originally posted by better days
      I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

I would think the Colts biggest weakness is stopping the run- Denver has the potential of ramming the Ball down their throats. Denver & Shanahan also have plenty of playoff experience.

The Bills don't......If I were the Colt's Defensive Coordinator- I'd rather attack Bledsoe with Freeney than try to stop Ruben Droughns

Comment

• LABillsFan
          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
          I would think the Colts biggest weakness is stopping the run- Denver has the potential of ramming the Ball down their throats. Denver & Shanahan also have plenty of playoff experience.

The Bills don't......If I were the Colt's Defensive Coordinator- I'd rather attack Bledsoe with Freeney than try to stop Ruben Droughns
          It's kind of a Catch 22. Droughns can run on their D but, the Bills D is on fire creating turnovers and shortening the field for the offense. Tough call. But Here is a scenario. By game time for them, they could find out that the Bills and Jets won which would mean by beating the Broncos, Indy would play the Jets.
          I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• TheBrownBear
            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
            I think it will factor in. People aren't afraid of the Broncos. Indy can just sit back and watch Denver's play calling and develop a game plan for it the next week.
            This is correct. Indy will run the most vanilla offense you have ever seen while Denver will come with everything because they have to win to make the playoffs. I would be shocked if Denver loses this game at home. The Bills hopes lie with the Rams.

Comment

• Morgoth
              Can you blow me where the pampers is?
              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by TheBrownBear
              This is correct. Indy will run the most vanilla offense you have ever seen while Denver will come with everything because they have to win to make the playoffs. I would be shocked if Denver loses this game at home. The Bills hopes lie with the Rams.
              Damn, and you didn't even refer to yourself in the 3rd person. I'm more stunned with that then your semi-coherent thoughts about the playoff picture.
              Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

• daquixxers
                Veteran Zoner
                • Dec 2004

Only problem is that Peyton Manning is smarter than half of our coaching staff ..

Comment

• BiLLSRuLE
                  • Dec 2003

We played pretty good against them last year. WE had like a 14-3 lead in the 4th and blew it.

Comment

• RyanTheColtsFan
                    • Dec 2004

The Colts aren't gunna sit and take a loss. Manning already said he wants to get win #13 for Dungy as he's never won 13 games before in a season.

That being said.. im scared to death of Buffalo right now. GO JETS.
                    Pressure is something you feel only when you don't know what the hell you're doing. - Peyton Manning

Comment

• daquixxers
                      Veteran Zoner
                      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by BiLLSRuLE
                      We played pretty good against them last year. WE had like a 14-3 lead in the 4th and blew it.
                      Manning wasnt flinging 49 touchdowns and exploiting defenses at will last year.

Comment

• ryjam282
                        Offical Billszone Starting QB
                        • Mar 2003

I was watching NFL Network last night, the Point After Tuesday show and at the beginning it showed Dungy in the locker room after last weeks win and he told his team "I never won 13 games in a season before and I want that next week." I really think/hope/pray that they come out looking for a win.

Ryan Withey
                        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• The King
                          Without me it's just Awe so
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Crisis
                          I think we match up well with the Colts, actually.

I have enough faith in the way Clements has been playing to go 1-1 with Harrison, McGee has stepped it up and might be able to take Wayne, and then Thomas could take Stokley, or we could move TV from FS. Only thing we have to worry about is how well Spikes and Posey, and even London could cover Clark and Pollard. If we can shut Peyton down, which is no easy task in itself, Edge will get nothing on the ground.
                          I would love to see TKO and Fletch covering Indy's TE's we are guranteed a turnover. There are few LB's in the NFL that can cover like TKO and Manning would force it if we do a good job smothering their WR's. I love the LB TE matchup here. I am not as confident in the WR DB's though. Milloy/Vincent would be huge factors in this game. If it happened.
                          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                          It was all
                          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                            I would love to see TKO and Fletch covering Indy's TE's we are guranteed a turnover. There are few LB's in the NFL that can cover like TKO and Manning would force it if we do a good job smothering their WR's. I love the LB TE matchup here. I am not as confident in the WR DB's though. Milloy/Vincent would be huge factors in this game. If it happened.
                            we would run WM down their throats and keep Manning off the field and our D fresh.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                            X