PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
12-29-2004, 05:17 AM
Another great read thsi week from Kevin Shenoy:

The Buffalo Bills fan ride continues to be an exciting one. Again, I went into this game thinking, now is the time for the let down game, but this team is still riding high. Everything except the Broncos game worked out our way. I can’t believe that the Jags lost. How ridiculous is that? No, seriously, how ridiculous is that? I’m sure some of you read my “God is wearing a Bills Jersey” comment from last week and shrugged it off. But when the Texans traveled to Jacksonville and beat the Jags in a shutout. I don’t know how many more signs you need to be convinced. However I will try to spell it out for you

Full atricle (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/12/29/one_fans_view_stayin_alive_and_strutting_my_stuff.php)

ryjam282
12-29-2004, 06:23 AM
Great article....As usual. :up:

mybills
12-29-2004, 07:09 AM
I love how he sees Brady & the Pats the same way I do! :D :up:

Tatonka
12-29-2004, 08:42 AM
who is kevin?

that was a great article.. i laughed out loud several times...

this line was my favorite.

"This week, it was like playing a friend who hadn’t played that year’s version of Madden. “Sure, just push B. That does everything.” Meanwhile, you are using your set audibles and kicking onside kicks until your friend turns off the game and no one says anything for a few minutes."

:roflmao:

classic.

jamze132
12-29-2004, 11:15 AM
Where did you find this guy? He's pretty funny? He's aslo a talented writer!

Tatonka
12-29-2004, 01:52 PM
again? who is kevin? who wrote this?

is kevin = BF1?

The_Philster
12-29-2004, 03:55 PM
again? who is kevin? who wrote this?

is kevin = BF1?
no...but he's in that video BF1 posted a link to

Mr. Miyagi
12-29-2004, 04:10 PM
who is kevin?

that was a great article.. i laughed out loud several times...

this line was my favorite.

"This week, it was like playing a friend who hadn’t played that year’s version of Madden. “Sure, just push B. That does everything.” Meanwhile, you are using your set audibles and kicking onside kicks until your friend turns off the game and no one says anything for a few minutes."

:roflmao:

classic.
Mine too. :rofl:

Kevin is awesome. :up:

jamze132
12-29-2004, 07:54 PM
Wasn't he the little kid in Menudo's last video?

trapezeus
12-30-2004, 03:41 PM
no...but he's in that video BF1 posted a link to

Just to clear any confusion, I am Kevin. Don't think that I am not thinking about making some kind of eminem/slimshady joke here.

I actually wasn't in the Bills Backers Video. Although, I have to say I wish I was. I just don't want to steal the thunder from whoever that Kevin was.

Kevin