PDA

View Full Version : Mularkey on NFL Network this coming Friday.

DaBills
12-29-2004, 08:20 AM
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/1231

If you get the NFL Network, I saw a promo on for their Total Access last night saying he'll be on talking about Drew this Friday. No set time yet, but they repeat their programs fairly often in the same day.

Pride
12-29-2004, 08:31 AM
Drew will be the starting quarterback next year... unless Losman looks unbelievable in camp!

justasportsfan
12-29-2004, 09:12 AM
Drew will be the starting quarterback next year... unless Losman looks unbelievable in camp!This Sunday is a big game and Drew usually doesn't do that well.

We shall see.There shouldn't be any reason for Drew to play badly this Sunday whether Pitts plays their heart out or not.

I will be watching him closely this Sunday as will Drew haters. If he stinks up the place, I say let both JP and Drew fight for the job next year and not just hand it to Drew.

The King
12-29-2004, 09:15 AM
Well I think there should always be competition it helps performance but Losman is #3 on the the depth chart so I think they only competition we see next year is for the #2 spot.

R. Rich
12-29-2004, 10:19 AM
Drew will be the starting quarterback next year... unless Losman looks unbelievable in camp!

No. It will be Sam Adams.

jamze132
12-29-2004, 11:00 AM
I think the starting QB next year will be good ole' #14! He will come out of retirement and beat Drew for the #1. Yeah Frank...Go Baby!!