PDA

View Full Version : Mort on ESPN Radio right now

ryjam282
12-29-2004, 08:40 AM
He says, he believes that the Colts will play there guys. He says a few lineman will be out but Manning and Dungy both believe this offense needs to stay in this rythmn going into the playoffs. They talked about a few years back when they sat players and then lost in the first round to Tenn. This is good news. Mort usually has correct info. I hope so...Let's go Colts..

FTG
12-29-2004, 08:48 AM
Saw John Clayton last night. He said thier starting corners, Rob Morris, and one of thier O-guards will not play. Everyone else is at least going to start.

Tatonka
12-29-2004, 08:50 AM
peyton manning is my favorite player this week.

Tatonka
12-29-2004, 08:50 AM
starting corners not playing??

justasportsfan
12-29-2004, 08:55 AM
He says, he believes that the Colts will play there guys. He says a few lineman will be out but Manning and Dungy both believe this offense needs to stay in this rythmn going into the playoffs. They talked about a few years back when they sat players and then lost in the first round to Tenn. This is good news. Mort usually has correct info. I hope so...Let's go Colts..I think that the Colts won't just give the game away. As a matter of fact, Pitts and NE could beat them and they will need to be at the top of their game. They cannot afford to lose momentum. They are hungry for better playoff preformances than what they have had in the past. They may not be as good next year should they have a problem getting James back next year.

I expect them to go all out and get a huge early lead so they can rest their starters in the 2nd half.

ryjam282
12-29-2004, 09:32 AM
They have already said that James will be Franchised next year. So, he will be back for at least 1 more year.

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-29-2004, 09:37 AM
Hey Peyton, you aren't a real man unless you get to 55 touchdown passes!!!

Iehoshua
12-29-2004, 09:54 AM
Hey Peyton, you aren't a real man unless you get to 55 touchdown passes!!!
Exactly! Don't be a pansy, Peyton!! Any QB who can't lead his team to at least a 30 point margin of victory can't hold Bledsoe's jock!

Earthquake Enyart
12-29-2004, 09:59 AM
I still think this is a good chance for them to get significant practice for the cold weather games that they'll have to win later. I'd expect the main guys to play at least a half, unless they get waaaay ahead. :biggrin:

Kenny
12-29-2004, 10:05 AM
I dont think there was any real question as to whether they would start or not. The problem for us, is that they'll probably only play a couple of series, or maybe just a quarter or so, and then go back to the sidelines.

IMO, I dont see how Denver is going to lose this one... Our only hope lies with the Rams (which kind of scares me cause they didnt look all that good against the Eagles second team).

Mr. Miyagi
12-29-2004, 10:19 AM
I still think this is a good chance for them to get significant practice for the cold weather games that they'll have to win later. I'd expect the main guys to play at least a half, unless they get waaaay ahead. :biggrin:
I don't think EE has ever used that smiley before. Just too cheery for him. :mad:

jamze132
12-29-2004, 11:03 AM
Dude, it's the Broncos! Come on!

Morgoth
12-29-2004, 11:32 AM
Dude, it's the Broncos! Come on!

Problem with that is which Jake Plummer shows up. Will he throw for 300 yds and 2 TDs, or will he throw 4 ints. May Freeney hit him so hard he pisses blodd for a week.

DarbyTheDinosaur
12-29-2004, 11:44 AM
<TABLE class=Basic cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=middle width="50%" height=30>
WEATHER FORECAST FOR DENVER, CO ON SUNDAY, JAN 2nd:

Day

</TD><TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=middle width="50%" height=30>

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle bgColor=#f6f1d4>
<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width="45%"><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(icon(mpdDayPFDayIcon(0),'52',''))</SCRIPT>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/30.gif
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdDayPFDayT(0))</SCRIPT>Partly Cloudy</TD><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width="55%">High
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdDayPFHi(0))</SCRIPT>48°<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdHeadUt())</SCRIPT> F

Precip
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdDayPFDayPpcp(0))</SCRIPT>10%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="54%">Wind:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="46%"><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdDayPFDayWindT(0))</SCRIPT>SSE<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdDayPFDayWindS(0))</SCRIPT> 8<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdHeadUs())</SCRIPT> mph</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Max. Humidity:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdDayPFDayHmid(0))</SCRIPT>52%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>UV Index:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdDayPFUVI(0))</SCRIPT>2 Low</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=20> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Sunrise:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdClimoSunRise(0))</SCRIPT>7:21 AM<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdLocTz())</SCRIPT> MT</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Avg. High:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdClimoHi(0))</SCRIPT>43°<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdHeadUt())</SCRIPT> F</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Record High:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdClimoRecHi(0))</SCRIPT>74°<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdHeadUt())</SCRIPT> F (<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdClimoRecHiYr(0))</SCRIPT> 1997)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=middle bgColor=#ecf0fc>
<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; BORDER-TOP: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #e3e1c7 1px solid; PADDING-TOP: 5px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e3e1c7 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width="45%"><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(icon(mpdDayPFNightIcon(0),'52',''))</SCRIPT>http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/29.gif
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdDayPFNightT(0))</SCRIPT>Partly Cloudy</TD><TD class=blueText vAlign=center align=middle width="55%">Overnight Low
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdDayPFLow(0))</SCRIPT>30°<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdHeadUt())</SCRIPT> F

Precip
<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdDayPFNightPpcp(0))</SCRIPT>10%</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="54%">Wind:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left width="46%"><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdDayPFNightWindT(0))</SCRIPT>SSE<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdDayPFNightWindS(0))</SCRIPT> 7<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdHeadUs())</SCRIPT> mph</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Max. Humidity:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdDayPFNightHmid(0))</SCRIPT>61%</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left> </TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=20> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Sunset:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdClimoSunSet(0))</SCRIPT>4:47 PM<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdLocTz())</SCRIPT> MT</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Avg. Low:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdClimoLow(0))</SCRIPT>15°<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdHeadUt())</SCRIPT> F</TD></TR><TR><TD class=blueFont10 align=left>Record Low:</TD><TD class=blueFont10 align=left><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdClimoRecLow(0))</SCRIPT>-15°<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdHeadUt())</SCRIPT> F (<SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdClimoRecLowYr(0))</SCRIPT> 1974)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbgA vAlign=center align=left colSpan=3 height=30><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2>ww(mpdDayPFLsup())</SCRIPT>Last Updated Wednesday, Dec 29, 10:39 AM Mountain Standard Time
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Granted, it's not like playing inside of a heated dome...but it still isn't Pitt/NE in January...hopefully, the Colts won;t know the difference and will think it's great practice.

DarbyTheDinosaur
12-29-2004, 11:49 AM
Plummer has never thrown for 4000 yards in a season before!

He is at 3843 so far...he's maxed out, right? He'll get 156 yards tops, right? Peyton should put that up by mid-2nd quarter.

Go Colts!

Goldengriff85
12-29-2004, 11:53 AM
Where can I get a Colts jersey cheap? Go Colts and Rams!

Kolbiss
12-29-2004, 01:38 PM
Problem with that is which Jake Plummer shows up. Will he throw for 300 yds and 2 TDs, or will he throw 4 ints. May Freeney hit him so hard he pisses blodd for a week.

LOL!!!

jamze132
12-29-2004, 09:26 PM
[QUOTE=Morgoth]Problem with that is which Jake Plummer shows up. Will he throw for 300 yds and 2 TDs, or will he throw 4 ints. May Freeney hit him so hard he pisses blodd for a week.[/QUOT

I don't want to see him piss blood, but i wouldn't mind him pissing his pants when he sees Freeney chasing him!