• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pats-were-right
    Just paint a target on my forehead
    • Dec 2003

Best of luck

May the Bills and Jets grab the wild card spots. I effing hate Mike Shanahan and the Broncos, probably even more than I hate Mike Martz. By contrast, I've enjoyed watching your team play the last few weeks.

Besides, Drew in a road playoff game? There was that beach house I had my eye on.

(Sorry, couldn't resist).

Seriously, go Bills!
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by pats-were-right
    May the Bills and Jets grab the wild card spots. I effing hate Mike Shanahan and the Broncos, probably even more than I hate Mike Martz. By contrast, I've enjoyed watching your team play the last few weeks.

Besides, Drew in a road playoff game? There was that beach house I had my eye on.

Seriously, go Bills!
    Brady sure looked average against the Phins.. You guys might be doomed going into Pitts to win.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pats-were-right

Seriously, go Bills!
      yeah,yeah. We know you guys match up better against the bills because of Drew. . I'd love for the bills to face the Pats in the playoffs.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

3 Teams from the East in the playoffs would be great!

We've been the best division in football for years, and nothing's changed.
        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        Vanek is Austrian not European
        Originally posted by Prov401
        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
        Originally posted by better days
        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

F the Pats
          F the Jets

Go Bills!

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by jamze132
            F the Pats
            F the Jets

Go Bills!
            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
            X