PDA

View Full Version : Best of luck

pats-were-right
12-29-2004, 09:11 AM
May the Bills and Jets grab the wild card spots. I effing hate Mike Shanahan and the Broncos, probably even more than I hate Mike Martz. By contrast, I've enjoyed watching your team play the last few weeks.

Besides, Drew in a road playoff game? :pray: There was that beach house I had my eye on.

(Sorry, couldn't resist).

Seriously, go Bills!

juice
12-29-2004, 09:14 AM
May the Bills and Jets grab the wild card spots. I effing hate Mike Shanahan and the Broncos, probably even more than I hate Mike Martz. By contrast, I've enjoyed watching your team play the last few weeks.

Besides, Drew in a road playoff game? :pray: There was that beach house I had my eye on.

Seriously, go Bills!Brady sure looked average against the Phins.. You guys might be doomed going into Pitts to win.

justasportsfan
12-29-2004, 09:15 AM

Seriously, go Bills!yeah,yeah. We know you guys match up better against the bills because of Drew. :D. I'd love for the bills to face the Pats in the playoffs.

Crisis
12-29-2004, 10:18 AM
3 Teams from the East in the playoffs would be great!

We've been the best division in football for years, and nothing's changed.

jamze132
12-29-2004, 11:04 AM
F the Pats
F the Jets

Go Bills!

JD
12-29-2004, 01:18 PM
F the Pats
F the Jets

Go Bills!
:bow: