PDA

View Full Version : Why a D cordinator???

BADTHINGSMAN
11-23-2002, 06:37 PM
Ok offensive cordinators bring in there offense to run. Defensive cordinators bring in there defenses to run. If Buffalo is runing Gregg Williams 46 defense, whats the point in having a defensive cordinator at all?

TigerJ
11-23-2002, 07:04 PM
Some head coaches will act as either a defensive or offensive coordinator, but if he has his mind wrapped around too many things at once, a coach becomes more likely to screw up. I have continued to refrain from calling for GW's head as some have done, but he makes enough mistakes with one job. I don't think it wise for him to try and do two jobs.

DIHARD2
11-23-2002, 07:57 PM
silent_one, nice to see you again. If you remember last year G. W. tried to do everybody's job and it became a total cluster intercourse. So having him do two jobs at one time, I questioned his ability to chew gum and walk at the same time. But I to am holding up until the end of this season to totally judge his effectiveness as a head coach. After all we didn't give RJ quite a few years to prove himself, even though most of us knew the first year that he was not top NFL quarterback material.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...