X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BADTHINGSMAN
    • Oct 2002

Why a D cordinator???

Ok offensive cordinators bring in there offense to run. Defensive cordinators bring in there defenses to run. If Buffalo is runing Gregg Williams 46 defense, whats the point in having a defensive cordinator at all?
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Some head coaches will act as either a defensive or offensive coordinator, but if he has his mind wrapped around too many things at once, a coach becomes more likely to screw up. I have continued to refrain from calling for GW's head as some have done, but he makes enough mistakes with one job. I don't think it wise for him to try and do two jobs.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• DIHARD2
      • Sep 2002

silent_one, nice to see you again. If you remember last year G. W. tried to do everybody's job and it became a total cluster intercourse. So having him do two jobs at one time, I questioned his ability to chew gum and walk at the same time. But I to am holding up until the end of this season to totally judge his effectiveness as a head coach. After all we didn't give RJ quite a few years to prove himself, even though most of us knew the first year that he was not top NFL quarterback material.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...
      "The right of free speech is the God given right of each man to make an ass of himself." B Franklin

Comment

Working...
      X