• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Ravens are talking about what they need to get in playoffs

A win against Miami, a Buffalo loss and a Jacksonville loss. The coach was talking about possibilities for playoffs so he hasn't given up yet. The thing is he was wrong about it needing a Denver loss as well.

And to think some morons were critiizing Buffalo fans for speculating weeks ago ...
  • daquixxers
    Veteran Zoner
    • Dec 2004

Thats all they need? They only need 1 more thing to happen than we do. Jeez.

Comment

• G. Host
      Banned
      • Jul 2002

Nope.
      Bills need a win AND ( a Jets loss OR a Denver loss ).
      Ravens need a win AND ( a Bills loss AND a Jacksonville loss AND a Denver loss )

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

NFL coaches are paid to never give up, or at least to talk like they are not giving up. That's one reason Wade Phillips got in such deep doo doo a few times. He talked liek a defeated coach. "He's not really a punt returner. He's more of a punt catcher." Nothing says "I want to be gone" more than defeatism.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
          NFL coaches are paid to never give up, or at least to talk like they are not giving up. That's one reason Wade Phillips got in such deep doo doo a few times. He talked liek a defeated coach. "He's not really a punt returner. He's more of a punt catcher." Nothing says "I want to be gone" more than defeatism.
          I absolutley love the term "punt catcher". It is great!

Comment

Working...
          X