• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

The Bills will make the playoffs and win a game

Merril Hoge
    Fact: The Bills are the hottest team in football. The defense is playing as well as any team in football and is extremely tough to score on. Offensively, the Bills are doing a great job mixing it up. They are keeping teams off balance with a strong running game that opens things up for quarterback Drew Bledsoe. This team is going to be difficult to get past in the playoffs.

Joe Theismann
    Fact: The Bills are one of the hottest teams in the NFL. They've won eight of nine games and are 9-2 since their 0-4 start. If the Bills win Sunday and the Broncos or Jets lose, the Bills get one of the AFC wild cards. Buffalo hosts the 14-1 Steelers in the season finale, seemingly a tough game. But Pittsburgh has already clinched the AFC's home-field advantage, so regulars (like injured quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who is doubtful) probably won't play as much.

more (ESPN)
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

FACT! They will get into the playoffs. But that will be the extent of it if we have to go to Indy. Peyton will carve Nate up! I really hope that the Jets and Broncos lose so we get the 5th sead. And if we beat SD (which I think is almost a given) I hope we get Pittsburgh so we beat the crap out of Benji.

Comment

• shotgun
      stop smokeing for your own health
      • May 2004

awesome read thanks !!!

go bills

Comment

• zone
        No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by G. Host

Merril Hoge
        Fact: The Bills are the hottest team in football. The defense is playing as well as any team in football and is extremely tough to score on. Offensively, the Bills are doing a great job mixing it up. They are keeping teams off balance with a strong running game that opens things up for quarterback Drew Bledsoe. This team is going to be difficult to get past in the playoffs.

Joe Theismann
        Fact: The Bills are one of the hottest teams in the NFL. They've won eight of nine games and are 9-2 since their 0-4 start. If the Bills win Sunday and the Broncos or Jets lose, the Bills get one of the AFC wild cards. Buffalo hosts the 14-1 Steelers in the season finale, seemingly a tough game. But Pittsburgh has already clinched the AFC's home-field advantage, so regulars (like injured quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who is doubtful) probably won't play as much.

more (ESPN)
        Joe Theismann is a DB.....
        www.blzbus.com

Comment

Working...
        X