PDA

View Full Version : listen to this one

moosestg
12-29-2004, 08:08 PM
So was very excited I found 3 tix to the game on SUnday, so I emailed the fellow and informed him i was sneidng him the money order overnight, on monday. Tuesday, I sent it out, and he got it today. So , I get back from ice fishing, and he emails me that I sent it too late and he put them on eBay on TUESDAY after i told him I was sending it out. So once again, I am ticketless. Am I right in saying this guy screwed me over?????:fury:

The_Philster
12-29-2004, 08:09 PM
neg him to death :down:

jamze132
12-29-2004, 08:13 PM
If you can figure out the guy who is buying them on Ebay, then you can... well, use your imagination.

FTG
12-29-2004, 08:15 PM
shoulda used paypal

FTG
12-29-2004, 08:16 PM
So was very excited I found 3 tix to the game on SUnday, so I emailed the fellow and informed him i was sneidng him the money order overnight, on monday. Tuesday, I sent it out, and he got it today. So , I get back from ice fishing, and he emails me that I sent it too late and he put them on eBay on TUESDAY after i told him I was sending it out. So once again, I am ticketless. Am I right in saying this guy screwed me over?????:fury:

I would go to Ebay and bid so high that you are sure to win. Then don't send him payment and he will get stuck with the tickets

CajunBillsBacker
12-29-2004, 08:19 PM
Yeah, you got screwed over. That fuggin sucks! Let's hope he gets less for the tickets than you were paying, or the person that wins screws him over.

FTG
12-29-2004, 08:20 PM
How much were you gonna give him for them? I was checking them out on Ebay today and endzone seats were going for $200-$250 for a pair. He prolly saw that and decided he could get more than you were gonna give him

jamze132
12-29-2004, 09:55 PM
You can always scalp tickets at the stadium. And if that won't work for ya then you can always curl up in the fetal position on the couch with a finger up your a$$ and watch the game. Dude, you got screwed! It happens every day. It's not fair. I live in Tacoma and have to watch every game at a sports bar. There are about 15 Steelers die-hards every week that have their own personal viewing area where only the Pittsburgh game is shown. There are only 3 Bills fans including me that attend every game at the bar. It should really be a blast. I will probably be in the fetal postion doing you know what as well! It's a shame that I can't sit out with the crowd and watch all of the games!

clumping platelets
12-29-2004, 10:53 PM
I would go to Ebay and bid so high that you are sure to win. Then don't send him payment and he will get stuck with the tickets

This is a winning solution :up:

jamze132
12-29-2004, 11:46 PM
This is a winning solution :up:

What about the thumb up the a$$ solution???

:question:

JK

Stewie
12-29-2004, 11:56 PM

He can easily cancel the auction. He's screwing you.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
12-30-2004, 07:49 AM

DO THIS! ABSOLUTELY! Set up another ebay account quick (so you don't sacrifice your feedback rating) and stick it to this guy, just as he stuck it to you!

lordofgun
12-30-2004, 08:54 AM
Turn the other cheek.

FTG
12-30-2004, 08:57 AM
Turn the other cheek.

:rolleyes:

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2004, 08:58 AM
I will tell you what. I bet it will not be easy to scalp tix this weekend unless you are willing to pay an arm and a leg. In 99 I drove back with my one buddy from college to scalp for the Miami game, and the tickets were highly sought after that day. The lowest I saw for garbage seats was 120 a ticket.

FTG
12-30-2004, 09:04 AM
I will tell you what. I bet it will not be easy to scalp tix this weekend unless you are willing to pay an arm and a leg. In 99 I drove back with my one buddy from college to scalp for the Miami game, and the tickets were highly sought after that day. The lowest I saw for garbage seats was 120 a ticket.

Thats about the price they are going for on Ebay. Still if someone is willing to wait until the game has started there should still be tickets and the price will come down.

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2004, 09:08 AM
Thats about the price they are going for on Ebay. Still if someone is willing to wait until the game has started there should still be tickets and the price will come down.

That was what I was thinking that day. The game will start and the scalpers prices would go down. Well that wasn't the case the game hadn't even started yet and all the scalpers had sold all their tix.

FTG
12-30-2004, 09:12 AM
He could always take a fake badge and cop ID and just confiscate tickets from a scalper :up:

FTG
12-30-2004, 09:13 AM
I don't know why anyone would pay $120 to go to a game

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Playoffs maybe. Thats why I get season tickets!

FTG
12-30-2004, 09:15 AM
I don't know why anyone would pay $120 to go to a game

although I paid $1200 bucks for 2 tickets to SB 27 so I guess I can't talk

unpaid_bills
12-30-2004, 10:25 AM
What about the thumb up the a$$ solution???

:question:

JK
Makes the Wings taste funny
:brush:

jamze132
12-30-2004, 10:31 AM
Just go to Rent-a-Center and get the biggest HDTV they have, get a great home theatre and sit real close to the screen.

rtconner
12-30-2004, 02:23 PM
for what you'd pay for tickets this week, I bet you'd actually save money doing that.

ArcticWildMan
12-30-2004, 03:03 PM
Ebay has a function where any questions asked of a seller appear for all to see. Just find the seller's auction and ask him why he wouldn't follow through with his agreement. Call him a cheat and dishonest person and watch his auction go into the tiolet.