PDA

View Full Version : What will the scalping situation be like?

The Natrix
12-30-2004, 06:31 PM
I've decided to head out to the game and scalp tickets. What can we expect? Can we wait till the game is just starting or might they be gone by then?

ricogarion
12-30-2004, 07:10 PM
..........it will be a sellers market for sure. :$:

JD
12-30-2004, 08:39 PM
Lowest they will go for will most likely be $100 for nosebleeds.

HAMMER
12-31-2004, 12:30 AM
Lowest they will go for will most likely be $100 for nosebleeds.
This is not at all the case. First of all this game is not as big as people are making it out to be. Steeler fans are not going to be driving to Buffalo in droves for a meaningless game, especially in the lovely freezing rain. You will get tickets if you go, just walk around the outer ring of the stadium with your fingers in the air showing how many you want. Be aggressive, Keep your eyes peeled and approach people that are already dealing with other buyers. If you wait until the anthem is sung you will get them for face value or less if you negotiate. Scalpers are like car salesman, they will take you for what ever they can get.

I waited until after kickoff for the Bills-Broncos AFC championship game and got tickets for 30 a piece, 40 yard line. I bought club level tickets for the opener vs. JAX for less than face value.

There are always plenty of people that wuss out at the last minute, or get sick, or would rather stay home on a rainy 40* day. I know that is hard to fathom for all the hard cores on this site but it is true. Just go damn it, you will get in and the Bills need your support.