Anyone else trying to get tickets on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vski
    • Dec 2004

Anyone else trying to get tickets on Sunday?

Hey guys, nice board you have here. Anyways, I live in Saratoga Springs and im heading out to Buffalo this weekend in hopes of getting a ticket to the game. Any hot spots for scalpers around the Ralph or any more legit ways of getting a ticket?

GO BILLS!!!!
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

Welcome to the board. How much are you willing to pay? There are plenty on Ebay but they are going for well over $100 a ticket.

http://search.ebay.com/bills-steeler...ectZ1QQfromZR8
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• vski
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by FTG
      Welcome to the board. How much are you willing to pay? There are plenty on Ebay but they are going for well over $100 a ticket.

http://search.ebay.com/bills-steeler...ectZ1QQfromZR8
      Yeah, I already checked ebay-nothing really peaked my interest, plus since im leaving tommorow or Saturday the tickets wouldnt arrive on time.

Im willing to pay up to about $75-80 for a ticket. Im 17, so moneys short-but its the Bills we're talking about!

Comment

• dannyek71
        Drink Responsibly
        • Dec 2004

I really want to go, but Ive looked everywhere for Tickets, and cant find a decent seat for under $100...

I guess Ill just be watching the game from home
        [

Comment

• vski
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by dannyek71
          I really want to go, but Ive looked everywhere for Tickets, and cant find a decent seat for under $100...

I guess Ill just be watching the game from home
          I just want to be there, ill take seats in the last row, 300 level. Hopefully it works out for us both.

Comment

• BSXIII
            Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
            • Apr 2004

I you can print tix, get them the night before on ebay. It's a sellers market now, but the dealers will try to get max value and have leftovers Saturday night. I was able to get Tix for the Bills Pats game in Foxboro, 2nd row at the 44 yard line for $160 each. They usually get about $800 each for those seats. That game was in demand too, but the sellers needed to liquidate the excess tickets at the last minute.
            I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• vski
              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by BSXIII
              I you can print tix, get them the night before on ebay. It's a sellers market now, but the dealers will try to get max value and have leftovers Saturday night. I was able to get Tix for the Bills Pats game in Foxboro, 2nd row at the 44 yard line for $160 each. They usually get about $800 each for those seats. That game was in demand too, but the sellers needed to liquidate the excess tickets at the last minute.
              I figure ill just head on down to the Ralph around kickoff time and see what I can find.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by vski
                I figure ill just head on down to the Ralph around kickoff time and see what I can find.
                Lots of folks here say that if you are willing to wait until after kickoff, you can get a ticket reasonably priced. The scalpers are just trying to unload them at that point.

You can try that angle but there might not be anything available. It's pretty much a playoff game for us and tickets will be scarce.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                  Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by vski
                  Hey guys, nice board you have here. Anyways, I live in Saratoga Springs and im heading out to Buffalo this weekend in hopes of getting a ticket to the game. Any hot spots for scalpers around the Ralph or any more legit ways of getting a ticket?

GO BILLS!!!!
                  Welcome and good luck! Here's another "I need tix" thread... there's some info about the scalpers in it.

Originally posted by notacon
                  The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                  X