PDA

View Full Version : Could Travis Brown put the Bills in the playoffs???

Dozerdog
12-30-2004, 09:18 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4256/news

News and Notes

Dec 30 Third string quarterback Travis Brown was elevated from the practice squad for Sunday's game in Denver. "I'm excited," Brown told the Indianapolis Star. "You go through the whole year of practice, putting in your work. The fun part is Sunday. I don't know what they're expecteding, but whatever happens I'll be ready to go."
Views: Brown also has to be excited by the real NFL paycheck, which is significantly larger than that of a practice squad player. Brown will back up Jim Sorgi, who is expected to see some work against the Broncos as the team pulls Peyton Manning early as a precautionary measure.

Peyton takes a seat- and Sorgi gets some time and sits- or plays poorly and gets benched.

Could Wys have been right? Travis Brown's play puts the Bills in the playoffs?

dannyek71
12-30-2004, 09:40 PM
hmmm very interesting...

I wouldnt be surprised if TB shows Indy something....He was playing very well in camp....

Wouldnt mind seeing us get him back in the offseason.....

Turf
12-30-2004, 10:36 PM
If Travis Brown knocks us out I'll run into the highway in front of a semi.

Jan Reimers
12-31-2004, 12:18 PM
I can't believe that Brown has been on the PS all year, in back of Jim Sorgi - a very unimpressive QB at best. I hope Brown gets some significant playing time in relief of Peyton, because if we have to depend on Sorgi for the win, we're doomed.

Earthquake Enyart
12-31-2004, 12:23 PM
Personally, I can't believe all the love this clown gets from Bills fans.

For the life of me, I don't get how people fall in love with some of these guys.

Canadian'eh!
12-31-2004, 03:22 PM
Sorgi? Brown? wow.... If anything happened to Manning the Colts had pretty much decided they were dead meat. It's like they said.. ell if there's an injury let's guranatee a high draft pick and wait for next year.