• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Bledsoe interview yesterday

Did anyone see it? He was talking to Warren Moon about come back games, and he asked what Moon would do if he had a bunch of receivers and one was getting pissed off about not getting the ball enough. That confirmed what was said about Moulds getting pissed off, but it rubbed me the wrong way when he said it. Not because I'm a big Moulds fan, but because it isn't up to Bledsoe since he takes directions from the coach. I could see if he's always been one of those QB's who always calls his own shots, but he's always been too blind for that. He doesn't usually scope the field for a second intended. I don't know about Moon, never really paid attention. But did anyone see that interview, or remember Moon's answer? I know he mentioned one time in Buffalo and when Bledsoe was in NE, he thought he had the game won only to have both teams come back and beat him.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

You just wanna hate on Drew some more
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
      Did anyone see it? He was talking to Warren Moon about come back games, and he asked what Moon would do if he had a bunch of receivers and one was getting pissed off about not getting the ball enough. That confirmed what was said about Moulds getting pissed off, but it rubbed me the wrong way when he said it. Not because I'm a big Moulds fan, but because it isn't up to Bledsoe since he takes directions from the coach. I could see if he's always been one of those QB's who always calls his own shots, but he's always been too blind for that. He doesn't usually scope the field for a second intended. I don't know about Moon, never really paid attention. But did anyone see that interview, or remember Moon's answer? I know he mentioned one time in Buffalo and when Bledsoe was in NE, he thought he had the game won only to have both teams come back and beat him.
      I'm confused-

You mention this interview- did you see it or not?

If you did see it, why are you asking us for what the response was?

How does Bledsoe asking a question to Moon confirm some nonsensical rumor about Moulds not being happy?

People really read into stuff way to much.

Comment

• FTG
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dozerdog

I don't think so.

BTW.............look at Mybills sig. I think Drew hates MW, WM, and Evans. Looks how he's turning his back on them and snubbing them
        Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• finsrclowns
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FTG
          I don't think so.

BTW.............look at Mybills sig. I think Drew hates MW, WM, and Evans. Looks how he's turning his back on them and snubbing them
          finsrclowns

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

WTF does Moon know about comebacks?

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Didn't see it or even hear of it. But the Moulds "rumor" has some credence given his statements *before* they started winning. However as we all know winning cures all ills. Although....Evans *is* getting the lion's share of media attention...could be wearing on Moulds' ego. Who knows.

It will be an interesting off-season if they don't make the playoffs, especially if they lose to Pitt. Stay tuned....

Comment

• BAM
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                Or their hate for certain players blinds them.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                  Maybe?
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by BAM
                  Or their hate for certain players blinds them.

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                    lol..not in this case. I don't know what channel it was on last night, hubby was channel surfing & I made him stop. Bledsoe was pretty funny busting on Moon & stuff..I was just wondering if anyone else saw it & remembers his answer..something about 3 or 4 good wide receivers.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Billz_fan
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                      Well he watched the greatest one from the best seat
                      The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                        Maybe?
                        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by FTG
                        Not to worry. There will be plenty of time to do that when he **** the bed against a good team that has something to play for.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                          He got to observe the best comeback ever first hand...

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billz_fan
                            Well he watched the greatest one from the best seat
                            That's pretty much what Drew said! lol. He was busting him pretty good, but Moon was laughing too.

Comment

Working...
                            X