PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Moment this Season.

The King
12-31-2004, 08:30 AM
With our most exciting game of the year only days away, I figured now was a good time to ask everyone, What has been your favorite moment of the season?

I would say mine is Pat Williams INT for a TD against Miami. I was at the game and it was a great play for the win. But I didnt really enjoy it fully until I watched the NFL Network Replay. After the TD the camera zoomed in on Mularkey and he had this huge smile on his face at that point I new we were on the brink of something special.

TedMock
12-31-2004, 08:42 AM
Believe it or not, my favorite moment was in week two against Oakland. Bledsoe play-actioned to Henry. I don't think we watched one play-action all of last season, and I *****ed about it to my friends all summer. Anyway, I saw the play-action, my eyes opened up wide, and I slid to the edge of my seat with my jaw hanging down. Boo-yaaah! 60+ yards to Lee Evans! I don't think he scored on that play, but man did that make me happy. I looked at my wife and said "see! play action!" That's when I felt things would turn around. Unfortunately, I was wrong and it took another few weeks, but play-action combined with Lee Evans' speed has definitely helped.

trapezeus
12-31-2004, 08:43 AM
i was kinda thinking the pat williams play myself just cause it was so amusing, but, I would also say when Willis ran out the clock against Miami. It confirmed to me that Mularkey's plan could work. It was a nice long drive. It was methodic and it made me feel like a fan instead of a nagging old Wife.

dannyek71
12-31-2004, 08:46 AM
The Sam Adams TD....That or Jason Peters blocking that punt

Captain gameboy
12-31-2004, 08:47 AM
My favorite moment hasn't happened yet.

FTG
12-31-2004, 08:50 AM
Theres been so many it's hard to pick one. The Pat Williams TD is right up there especially since it came against the phins.

mybills
12-31-2004, 08:54 AM
Seeing Miami beat NE! I still LMAO when I think about it!

JayWood
12-31-2004, 09:06 AM
My favorite moment to date (please ask this same question about a month from now) has to be the various times where we have seen the Willis stiff arm. I cannot remember seeing a Bills player be so dominate and strong on the playing field. This guy makes it look like blowing down a paper house, he does it with so much ease. Yet when you realize who he is stiff arming, linebackers for the most part...DAMN!!! :shocked:

elltrain22
12-31-2004, 09:08 AM
McGahee pass/run play vs. Seahawks, Terrence McGee not once, not twice, but thrice... T.K.O. scoring a td against his old team, and watching us beat the Fins both times this year...

The King
12-31-2004, 09:11 AM
McGahee pass/run play vs. Seahawks, Terrence McGee not once, not twice, but thrice... T.K.O. scoring a td against his old team, and watching us beat the Fins both times this year...

The TKo play was pretty awesome too.

I wanted to ask it now because in a few days we are all going to have the same response. :up::dance:

Dozerdog
12-31-2004, 09:14 AM
When LoG hugged me after the Miami game.

Tatonka
12-31-2004, 09:28 AM
Mcgees kickoff for a td on the opening kick.. i knew the game was over as soon as i saw it.

The King
12-31-2004, 09:29 AM
:limp:

BillsOwnAll
12-31-2004, 10:27 AM
The fake QB sneak then toss to MCGahee!

cordog
12-31-2004, 10:32 AM
When the dude was running on top of the luxury boxes at the Ralph and fell off!