• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Favorite Moment this Season.

With our most exciting game of the year only days away, I figured now was a good time to ask everyone, What has been your favorite moment of the season?

I would say mine is Pat Williams INT for a TD against Miami. I was at the game and it was a great play for the win. But I didnt really enjoy it fully until I watched the NFL Network Replay. After the TD the camera zoomed in on Mularkey and he had this huge smile on his face at that point I new we were on the brink of something special.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• TedMock
    • Jul 2002

Believe it or not, my favorite moment was in week two against Oakland. Bledsoe play-actioned to Henry. I don't think we watched one play-action all of last season, and I *****ed about it to my friends all summer. Anyway, I saw the play-action, my eyes opened up wide, and I slid to the edge of my seat with my jaw hanging down. Boo-yaaah! 60+ yards to Lee Evans! I don't think he scored on that play, but man did that make me happy. I looked at my wife and said "see! play action!" That's when I felt things would turn around. Unfortunately, I was wrong and it took another few weeks, but play-action combined with Lee Evans' speed has definitely helped.

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

i was kinda thinking the pat williams play myself just cause it was so amusing, but, I would also say when Willis ran out the clock against Miami. It confirmed to me that Mularkey's plan could work. It was a nice long drive. It was methodic and it made me feel like a fan instead of a nagging old Wife.

Comment

• dannyek71
        Drink Responsibly
        • Dec 2004

The Sam Adams TD....That or Jason Peters blocking that punt
        [

Comment

• Captain gameboy
          • Jul 2002

My favorite moment hasn't happened yet.

Comment

• FTG
            • Aug 2004

Theres been so many it's hard to pick one. The Pat Williams TD is right up there especially since it came against the phins.
            Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Seeing Miami beat NE! I still LMAO when I think about it!
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• JayWood
                The Professor
                • Jul 2002

My favorite moment to date (please ask this same question about a month from now) has to be the various times where we have seen the Willis stiff arm. I cannot remember seeing a Bills player be so dominate and strong on the playing field. This guy makes it look like blowing down a paper house, he does it with so much ease. Yet when you realize who he is stiff arming, linebackers for the most part...DAMN!!!
                When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• elltrain22
                  • Sep 2003

McGahee pass/run play vs. Seahawks, Terrence McGee not once, not twice, but thrice... T.K.O. scoring a td against his old team, and watching us beat the Fins both times this year...
                  If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by elltrain22
                    McGahee pass/run play vs. Seahawks, Terrence McGee not once, not twice, but thrice... T.K.O. scoring a td against his old team, and watching us beat the Fins both times this year...

The TKo play was pretty awesome too.

I wanted to ask it now because in a few days we are all going to have the same response.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

When LoG hugged me after the Miami game.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

Mcgees kickoff for a td on the opening kick.. i knew the game was over as soon as i saw it.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

It was all

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                            My IQ Test results came back negative
                            • Oct 2002

The fake QB sneak then toss to MCGahee!

Comment

• cordog
                              eat, drink, and be merry
                              • Apr 2003

When the dude was running on top of the luxury boxes at the Ralph and fell off!

Comment

Working...
                              X