clumping platelets
01-01-2005, 07:11 AM
That sounds fair.

How about a MICHICAN COFFEE MUG? :naughty:

:hi5:

FTG
01-01-2005, 08:24 AM
that can be arranged.

....is there a limit on how many extra single game tickets season ticket holders can buy?

clumping platelets
01-01-2005, 08:52 AM
....is there a limit on how many extra single game tickets season ticket holders can buy?

There was for the 2003 season opener. Only 100.

I don't remember there being one last year :huh:

If we have the money far enough in advance, I could camp out overnight to make sure we got season opener tickets. It's very...very likely that season tickets will increase this offseason and camping out overnight will be the only possible way of getting seats early. Could also go the group sales route, but that's not open to only season ticket holders

Mr. Miyagi
01-01-2005, 09:19 AM
There was for the 2003 season opener. Only 100.

I don't remember there being one last year :huh:

If we have the money far enough in advance, I could camp out overnight to make sure we got season opener tickets. It's very...very likely that season tickets will increase this offseason and camping out overnight will be the only possible way of getting seats early. Could also go the group sales route, but that's not open to only season ticket holders
That's fine with me. Whenever you need the money for my ticket, let me know. I may even throw in a little extra for the trouble of camping out. :$:

clumping platelets
01-01-2005, 09:46 AM
That's fine with me. Whenever you need the money for my ticket, let me know. I may even throw in a little extra for the trouble of camping out. :$:

I think Eb & I will start collecting $$$ in April and we will probably have to limit the number of season opener tickets we will get. Maybe another season ticker holder from the site can join us and that way both of us can get seats :D

honey
01-01-2005, 10:03 AM
Just let us know how much. It will be just Frank and I from our family this year - the kids will be staying home. :smile:

Cntrygal
01-01-2005, 03:41 PM
I think Eb & I will start collecting $$$ in April and we will probably have to limit the number of season opener tickets we will get. Maybe another season ticker holder from the site can join us and that way both of us can get seats :D

Just let me know when I need to send ya a check. I'll call and verify group rates/blocking at microtel about that time too. If there's another hotel that some is planning on staying at - maybe they could look into the same thing? (I know that last year Valerie, honey and topdog stayed at the same one as the players did).....

chernobylwraiths
01-01-2005, 04:29 PM
This sounds like such a good time, I would like to also get in on the action. :D

honey
01-01-2005, 05:29 PM
Just let me know when I need to send ya a check. I'll call and verify group rates/blocking at microtel about that time too. If there's another hotel that some is planning on staying at - maybe they could look into the same thing? (I know that last year Valerie, honey and topdog stayed at the same one as the players did).....
Yeah - way overrated and expensive. I would advise against it unless money is no objection. :sadwalk: Plus, it's a long ways away from the Brew Pub. :snicker:

Ebenezer
01-01-2005, 07:50 PM
Yeah - way overrated and expensive. I would advise against it unless money is no objection. :sadwalk: Plus, it's a long ways away from the Brew Pub. :snicker:
there are many little motels (non-chain) around here...they would be cheaper but not as nice...there are also some smaller chains that are cheaper...

Ebenezer
01-01-2005, 07:52 PM
In 2003 there was a limit for the home opener of 100 because it was NE...last year there was no limit on the amount. I would say that we can start collecting as soon as the schedule is out provided the ticket prices are known by then (which they should because we would have paid for our by April).

ArcticWildMan
01-01-2005, 08:00 PM
Hmmm....home opener or game in San Diego....tough choice. I'll have to think on this for a while. :scratch:

Mr. Miyagi
01-01-2005, 08:51 PM
Hmmm....home opener or game in San Diego....tough choice. I'll have to think on this for a while. :scratch:
What are you thinking? No freaking contest.

Mr. Miyagi
01-01-2005, 09:14 PM
Are the hotel and bars within walking distance? How about from the hotel to RWS? I'd like to avoid driving (so I can party) if possible.

ArcticWildMan
01-02-2005, 03:02 AM
What are you thinking? No freaking contest.

Thanks. You're right. San Diego it is.

Thanks MM!!!! :up:

clumping platelets
01-02-2005, 05:05 AM
Thanks. You're right. San Diego it is.

Thanks MM!!!! :up:

:rofl:

Typ0
01-02-2005, 06:03 AM
Are the hotel and bars within walking distance? How about from the hotel to RWS? I'd like to avoid driving (so I can party) if possible.

no...there is nothing within walking distance of the Ralph other than a couple bars and a 7-11.

SABURZFAN
01-02-2005, 06:26 AM
This sounds like such a good time, I would like to also get in on the action. :D

it's gonna be a blast. :up:

Ebenezer
01-02-2005, 07:33 AM
Judging from the comments, we will try to get a list of hotels (locations) and bars (location)...as for near the stadium, typ0 is right...there is nothing out there...

mybills
01-02-2005, 07:40 AM
I'll send you $50. on April 1st. No foolin.

Ebenezer
01-02-2005, 07:46 AM
I'll send you $50. on April 1st. No foolin.
Tix were $41 last year (if I remember)...and those were for near endzone...we will let you folks figure out what is best...if the group wants the best seats we can try that...if last year's were sufficient we can try those again.

mybills
01-02-2005, 07:52 AM
I'd rather not have the jumbotron behind me. :(

Cntrygal
01-02-2005, 05:16 PM

We carpooled to the stadium. As far as the brew pub, we carpooled for that too, but it was close to the hotel - so a cab wouldn't be out of the question.