PDA

View Full Version : I am convinced

THATHURMANATOR
12-31-2004, 02:22 PM
That if the divisions were realigned to have us in the same division as Pittsburgh, Baltimore/cincy, and Cleveland the rivalries would be ridiculous. I have been on BB.com and there have been tons of stiller fans mouthing off. I hate them!

BAM
12-31-2004, 02:24 PM
Steelers fans are some of the most conceited I've ever met (my dad is one I know this :snicker: )

I hope we ****ing spank the **** out of them.

cordog
12-31-2004, 02:25 PM
That if the divisions were realigned to have us in the same division as Pittsburgh, Baltimore/cincy, and Cleveland the rivalries would be ridiculous. I have been on BB.com and there have been tons of stiller fans mouthing off. I hate them!

Tell me about it. I live in Steeler Country. They are ALL a bunch of loud mouth idiots. They all have mullets, dirty old Steeler Starter jackets and drink IC. God i hate Steeler fans.

Earthquake Enyart
12-31-2004, 02:27 PM
There is no worst accent in the world than the Pittsburgh accent.

Stillers

Their coach's name is Caaaaaar

:puke:

I'd rather listen to a mealy mouth hillbilly than hear that stupid Pittsburgh accent.

cordog
12-31-2004, 02:33 PM
There is no worst accent in the world than the Pittsburgh accent.

Stillers

Their coach's name is Caaaaaar

:puke:

I'd rather listen to a mealy mouth hillbilly than hear that stupid Pittsburgh accent.

The worst example of a Pitt accent is Myron Cope. God that guy is loud, and has that damn accent. They need to get him off the air. He is soo freakin gone. I was listening to the Pitt/Jags game in the car and he was calling ALLTELL Stadium "TELLALL Stadium"

BAM
12-31-2004, 02:34 PM
Haha Myron Cope is awesome.

Iehoshua
12-31-2004, 02:39 PM
Geographically it makes more sense for the Bills to be in the AFC North and the Ravens to be in the East. Another example, for the Cowboys, makes more sense for them to be in the NFC South and the Panthers to be in the East. Preserving the existing rivalries is what prevents it. Perhaps one day they will switch it up..

Mr. Cynical
12-31-2004, 02:57 PM
Geographically it makes more sense for the Bills to be in the AFC North and the Ravens to be in the East. Another example, for the Cowboys, makes more sense for them to be in the NFC South and the Panthers to be in the East. Preserving the existing rivalries is what prevents it. Perhaps one day they will switch it up..
Yeah it was solely because of the Fins-Bills rivalry that Indy went to the AFC south instead of the Fish.

BillyT92679
12-31-2004, 03:24 PM
I much prefer the Bills being in the AFC East than the AFC North. Although from a geographic/cultural standpoint, Buffalo fits in better with the Rust Belt AFC North teams, I would hate it if the Bills didn't play the Jets, Dolphins, and Patriots twice a year.

BillsOwnAll
12-31-2004, 03:48 PM
The old dirty starter jackets are a pitt fan trademark...gotta love em tho.

jamze132
12-31-2004, 05:22 PM
I much prefer the Bills being in the AFC East than the AFC North. Although from a geographic/cultural standpoint, Buffalo fits in better with the Rust Belt AFC North teams, I would hate it if the Bills didn't play the Jets, Dolphins, and Patriots twice a year.

I wouldn't mind not playing the Patriots twice a year.