PDA

View Full Version : seen some steelers fan tonight

shotgun
01-01-2005, 06:17 PM
it was a mini van that on the back windo it had honk for the steelers oh i honked and we all gave then the finger and not a thumbs up neather... go bills !!!

MGinestre
01-01-2005, 06:27 PM
Had dinner at the Anchor Bar tonight. More Pennsylvania license plates than NY license plates.

Go Bills!!

honey
01-01-2005, 06:45 PM
it was a mini van that on the back windo it had honk for the steelers oh i honked and we all gave then the finger and not a thumbs up neather... go bills !!!
Being classless will not earn you a thumbs up. :shakeno:

We fans need to have some class, IMO. Childless displays of crudeness will NOT win us a play off spot, nor will it elevate us as Buffalo Bills' fans in anyone's eyes. :(

Marvelous
01-01-2005, 06:54 PM

We fans need to have some class, IMO. Childless displays of crudeness will NOT win us a play off spot, nor will it elevate us as Buffalo Bills' fans in anyone's eyes. :(
I'm just not a PG-13 fan. I hate the enemy and have my own fine line and that's cursing or rudeness if they have kids or wife but on the average day if a see a Phin fan or opponent that week i tell them the negatives of their team :funny:
9 times outta 10 when i get flicked off i don't get pissed. All part of the game imo.

mybills
01-01-2005, 07:12 PM
You should have :moon: them! :rofl:

RedEyE
01-01-2005, 07:41 PM
I onced kicked a baby that was wearing a Miami Dolphin Onzie. Believe me, she desreved it.

The Natrix
01-01-2005, 07:51 PM

:rofl:

shotgun
01-01-2005, 08:02 PM

i guess when i go to the game tomorraw i should wipe off there seat for them as well with my jersey.. well thats how u are talking and make them feel llike there at home >???? I DON;T THINK SO ... I will make them feel like thay should of never step 1 foot in to the ralph

GO BILLS !!!!

Marvelous
01-03-2005, 03:01 AM
My bad for my bitte post. I'm pissed at all the Steeler fans emerging everywhere.