• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shotgun
    stop smokeing for your own health
    • May 2004

seen some steelers fan tonight

it was a mini van that on the back windo it had honk for the steelers oh i honked and we all gave then the finger and not a thumbs up neather... go bills !!!
  • MGinestre
    • Dec 2003

They are Everywhere

Had dinner at the Anchor Bar tonight. More Pennsylvania license plates than NY license plates.

Go Bills!!

Comment

• honey
      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by shotgun
      it was a mini van that on the back windo it had honk for the steelers oh i honked and we all gave then the finger and not a thumbs up neather... go bills !!!
      Being classless will not earn you a thumbs up.

We fans need to have some class, IMO. Childless displays of crudeness will NOT win us a play off spot, nor will it elevate us as Buffalo Bills' fans in anyone's eyes.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• Marvelous
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by honey

We fans need to have some class, IMO. Childless displays of crudeness will NOT win us a play off spot, nor will it elevate us as Buffalo Bills' fans in anyone's eyes.
        I'm just not a PG-13 fan. I hate the enemy and have my own fine line and that's cursing or rudeness if they have kids or wife but on the average day if a see a Phin fan or opponent that week i tell them the negatives of their team
        9 times outta 10 when i get flicked off i don't get pissed. All part of the game imo.
        GO BILLS!!! NE
        Magical Trevor

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shotgun
          You should have them!
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

I onced kicked a baby that was wearing a Miami Dolphin Onzie. Believe me, she desreved it.

Comment

• The Natrix
              • Jul 2002

Byrd.

Comment

• shotgun
                stop smokeing for your own health
                • May 2004

i guess when i go to the game tomorraw i should wipe off there seat for them as well with my jersey.. well thats how u are talking and make them feel llike there at home >???? I DON;T THINK SO ... I will make them feel like thay should of never step 1 foot in to the ralph

GO BILLS !!!!
                Last edited by shotgun; 01-01-2005, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• Marvelous
                  • Feb 2004

My bad for my bitte post. I'm pissed at all the Steeler fans emerging everywhere.
                  GO BILLS!!! NE
                  Magical Trevor

Comment

Working...
                  X