PDA

View Full Version : Last call for the playoffs!

G. Host
01-01-2005, 06:52 PM
The Bills can accomplish what only one other team in history has. They can join the 1992 San Diego Chargers as the lone teams in history to start the season 0-4 and make the playoffs.

Head coach Mularkey this week faces the team for which he was offensive coordinator from 2001-03 -- the Pittsburgh Steelers. Bills offensive coordinator Tom Clements was the Steelers' quarterback coach in those years also.

"With the connections we have between the two organizations," says Bills defensive end Chris Kelsay, "and the chance we have to play them at home this week and get a playoff berth, it's almost fate." more (nfl.com) (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/8044148)

ScottLawrence
01-01-2005, 07:04 PM
I just don't see the Colts or Rams winning.

But hey.....I said the same thing about the Jaguars last week.

We will finish 10-6 though.

Jersey1031
01-01-2005, 07:56 PM
BILLieve brotha! The Jets will blow it...

:jetsuck: :jetsuck: :jetsuck: :jetsuck:

CuseJetsFan83
01-01-2005, 11:17 PM
BILLieve brotha! The Jets will blow it...

:jetsuck: :jetsuck: :jetsuck: :jetsuck:

i dunno, archealeta is out......... their rush defense SUCKS...... and bulger is about as reliable of janikowski without the bottle of booze.

jets will win close though because they will probably get burned on a few long passes.

the colts should still beat denver...... basically because they dont wanna end up facing them again next week.

bills PLEASE WIN!!!!!

BSXIII
01-01-2005, 11:27 PM
I think the Colts beating the Broncos is still our best hope. It will take a major MAJOR choke by the Jets to lose to the Rams, as they are a far superior team.

However, I think this team is destined to make the playoffs. So we're gonna catch a break somewhere.

BILLIEVE

Jersey1031
01-02-2005, 12:38 PM
bad call, archealeta is playing bro