I'm officially starting the "Get Drew Bledsoe the hell out of Buffalo" Bandwagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alluro
    You Don't Stand a Chance !
    • Jul 2002

I'm officially starting the "Get Drew Bledsoe the hell out of Buffalo" Bandwagon

"Hit the road jack, and dont ya come back no more, no more, no more, no more..."

He doesn't have what it takes win a superbowl without a pro bowl roster around him at every position. He looks too often to make the big play instead of just taking what the defense gives him. He is an immoble antique from the 70s trying to keep up with modern day athletes that can run circles around him. He is a decent qb, but he is nothing special....If we can get ANY team to give up a #1 pick for him then I say do it, we can find a qb in the draft. Tom Brady after all was a 6th rounder, and Favre was a 2nd rounder, aaron brooks was a 4th rounder...they are all better than drew.

Look at how poorly the offense is playing now that it has figured out drew! If we wanted to watch the team struggle to get 15 pts we should have left van pelt in there. Travis Brown might even be a solid starter but we won't know as long as the "great" drew is on the team. He is a lot more mobile than drew anyway.
  • 4thAndLong
    I'm Really 4 and Short
    • Sep 2002

It's playcalling.

Comment

• Alluro
      • Jul 2002

Playcalling, Shmaycalling ! he isn't worth a #1 pick and he certainly isn't worth his 6 million a year price tag. We are playing like the patriots did the last two years before brady took over, except our defense sucks even worse than theirs did.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
        I'm Really 4 and Short
        • Sep 2002

Why do you think we're doing so poorly? Is it Drew's fault they're figuring our O out? No

Its Gilbride's, HE makes the gameplan, not Bledsoe. HE makes the changes on offense, not Bledsoe. HE sucks, not Bledsoe.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

The Defense again gives up over 30+ points and you want to blame the offense?

There's so much pressure on this offense to score everytime they have the ball because they know the defense can't stop anything.

How many times does the offense have to go 70+ yards to score. Does anyone know what our shortest scoring drive has been?

Comment

• venis2k1
            Youboty can hope
            • Jul 2002

did drew even go deep today???? at least they ran the ball

Comment

• DIHARD2
              • Sep 2002

you can't blame Bledsoe when your defense gives up 30 some points, every game. It seemed like Bledsoe is trying to hard to make things happen instead of play natural like he did the first couple games. Our defense cannot spend the majority of the time on the field, they aren't big enough.

The other teams have adjusted for Bledsoe's arm, and when balls are throwing right in the receiver's hands and dropped, you cannot blame the quarterback for that.

Bledsoe still has the ability he just has to realize that it takes 11 not two on the offense. That has been from what I can see his problem these last three games he's trying to play the game by himself.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...
              "The right of free speech is the God given right of each man to make an ass of himself." B Franklin

Comment

• Dr Phil
                Dr. Douchebag (and I'm Oprah's *****)
                • Nov 2002

It's gonna be an empty bandwagon.

Who do you suggest? Jeff George?

Jeff Blake?

Vinny Testeverde should be around next season
                BFZ Resident Psychologist

Too many people worry about what other people think of them.

They wouldn't worry about it too much, if they realized how little, others actually think about them.

Comment

• Alluro
                  • Jul 2002

I don't care if we had Bill Walsh and Mike Martz calling the plays...Bledsoe doesn't read defenses quick enough or make the right decisions.

Comment

• colin
                    Drew's my hero!
                    • Jul 2002

Bledsoe is CHEAP for an NFL QB, and he is still very good. He did not have a great game at all today, but his teammates sucked bad around him as well.

Comment

• Dr Phil
                      Dr. Douchebag (and I'm Oprah's *****)
                      • Nov 2002

You're nuts...
                      BFZ Resident Psychologist

Too many people worry about what other people think of them.

They wouldn't worry about it too much, if they realized how little, others actually think about them.

Comment

• Alluro
                        • Jul 2002

Who do i suggest ? first, get a 1st rounder for him so we can get a stud D-Lineman or fill another pressing need on the team. Then either let Alex or Travis start, and draft a qb in the draft to develop. There are a lot of qb's coming out this year, we could get any number of solid prospects.

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                          Expert on Experts
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Alluro
                          Who do i suggest ? first, get a 1st rounder for him so we can get a stud D-Lineman or fill another pressing need on the team.
                          uh, so you admit that there are other "pressing" needs on the team? Than obviously losing isnt all drew's fault now, is it...

Comment

• Alluro
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan

uh, so you admit that there are other "pressing" needs on the team? Than obviously losing isnt all drew's fault now, is it...

Losing isn't all drew's fault, he can't control the defense...but scoring only 13 pts IS his fault.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
                              I'm Really 4 and Short
                              • Sep 2002

"Look at how poorly the offense is playing now that it has figured out drew!" - Alluro

You said it yourself!

That's Gilbride's fault, not Bledsoe's.

Comment

Working...
                              X