• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

I NEED HELP!

Is there buses, like metro or something that pick up near the stadium?

Because at the last minute im kinda in a bind with getting home.....some douchebag that i was going to go with dropped out last minute because he thought prices for the tickets will be too high from scalpers....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

The prices are gonna be high. Are you ready to pay over $100 for a ticket?

I'm not real sure about metro buses.
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Depending on where "home" is..you could prolly hitch a ride from one of the zoners. Check out the BZ tailgate spots..and the Pinto.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

CHEEKTOWAGA, is where home is.

So if any of you guys going to game live in or near PLEASE hook me and a friend up with a ride.
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• FTG
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by JD SabreFan

So if any of you guys going to game live in or near PLEASE hook me and a friend up with a ride.
          Most everyone going from here has likely already left for the game. Stop by the pinto tailgate party. Someone there will prolly help you. Good luck
          Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan

you got a bicycle?start peddling kid.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

No bigs, GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Last edited by JD; 01-02-2005, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X