PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins Fan here

ryyyan24
01-02-2005, 10:05 AM
:bow: Not here to cause a problem or anything but here to say goodluck. I can not stand the Steelers and I believe that you guys will win today. I would love to see the Jets lose and you guys and the Jaqs to get in even tho it will be tough for the Jaqs. Anyway goodluck today and have fun in the playoffs :dance:

Shiny Chicken
01-02-2005, 10:07 AM
Just in time. I like this board, because the official Bills site is always trolled by opposing teams.The Jags can't get in if we get in. Buffalo and Denver has to lose for Jacksonville to get in.

ryyyan24
01-02-2005, 10:11 AM
ooo alright

Jayhawk
01-02-2005, 11:22 AM
welcome. as long as you're not as stupid as Blink, post here, and cause some trouble.

Cntrygal
01-02-2005, 05:01 PM
:bow: Not here to cause a problem or anything but here to say goodluck. I can not stand the Steelers and I believe that you guys will win today. I would love to see the Jets lose and you guys and the Jaqs to get in even tho it will be tough for the Jaqs. Anyway goodluck today and have fun in the playoffs :dance:

Welcome to the Zone and thanks.... but we needed alot more luck today. :(

Michael82
01-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Welcome to the Zone and thanks.... but we needed alot more luck today. :(
Yeah, and a different QB too. :ill:

dolfan06
01-02-2005, 08:15 PM
welcome. as long as you're not as stupid as Blink, post here, and cause some trouble.how come you haven't ventured over to finheaven? :liar: you seem to show up when the bills win! :shocked: now the shoe is on the other foot. :dance:

BillyT92679
01-02-2005, 08:27 PM
how come you haven't ventured over to finheaven? :liar: you seem to show up when the bills win! :shocked: now the shoe is on the other foot. :dance:

4-12 dude. PLUS a sweep by a Drew Bledsoe led team, that's pretty bad.

BillyT92679
01-02-2005, 08:28 PM
how come you haven't ventured over to finheaven? :liar: you seem to show up when the bills win! :shocked: now the shoe is on the other foot. :dance:
Good luck next year though, it would be nice to have the rivalry renew itself again, either we suck, or you guys suck.

TigerJ
01-02-2005, 09:18 PM
I'm guessing Nick Saban will manage a modest improvement next year. He's from the Bill Belichick school of coaching, which means he'll be a disciplinarian and pay attention to details. I don't think he's marine sergeant Tom Coughlin disciplinarian, but he won't be sloppy. He's got control of personnel so he won't have anyone else to blame if he fails to build a winner. I think by 2006 Miami will have a winning season again. It will be interesting to see who he chooses for his staff.With so many Parcells/Belichick protoges in head coaching positions around the league now, there won't be a lot of seasoned veterans available from that school. Of course there is Parcells, Coughlin, Belichick and now Saban. Plus Charlie Weis is headed to Notre Dame.